Russia claims the US is headed into a Civil War

Didn't they also predict they would retake Alaska militarily?

They don't think that they need to use Military Power. Just MAGAt power where tRump sells it back to them for a bottle of cheap vodka.

Of course they want a civil war. They do not care who wins. So they will go with the guy who wants to start a revolution and has no problem with russia supporting him.
Numbnuts if we wanted a civil war there is nothing you can do to prevent your ass from loosing . And don't think the military will be on the side of a leftist.

Numbnuts if we wanted a civil war there is nothing you can do to prevent your ass from loosing . And don't think the military will be on the side of a leftist.
:laugh:

Hey! Now that's a threat. :spank: Happy Pride Month!

Last edited:
Well, here it is. Is this the message all you have been waiting for? When Russia openly supports tRump then it's time to reassess what the hell we are thinking and doing.

US 'Civil War' Predicted on Russian State TV

Russian politician Oleg Matveychev recently said the imprisonment of Donald Trump could lead to "civil war" in the United States amid the former president's guilty verdict in his criminal hush money trial.

Matveychev, a member of the Russian State Duma and supporter of Russian President Vladimir Putin, recently appeared on the state-owned television channel Russia-1 to discuss the verdict. A segment of his television appearance was shared to YouTube on Saturday by Russian Media Monitor, a watchdog group created by journalist Julia Davis "in an effort to combat Russian propaganda."
Total nonsense, a Russian hoping for a US civil war is in no way 'support of Trump'. You are just another minion still pushing the "Putin's puppet" fake narrative by your Democrat masters.

Where was the threat numbnuts? What you ignored.
Numbnuts if we wanted a civil war. And prove me wrong numbnuts
The threat was xxxplicit. Why you would think you'd need to loosen ass violently, especially during this month, is beyond me. It's 2024 guy, they have apps to help you with that and even better it's consensual. :itsok:

The threat you made against that poster you claimed couldn't stop you from loosing his ass. Also I'm assuming you know the difference between loose and lose and that you meant what you said... :lmao:

Your TDS makes you see imaginary things. So you thought that was a threat? Poor baby does Trump hide under your bed also?
These are your people you're on the loosing side.

Your TDS makes you see imaginary things. So you thought that was a threat? Poor baby does Trump hide under your bed also?
These are your people you're on the loosing side.

That's fine. I don't mind being on the loosing side. I don't even really know what that is. Just so long as your not still suggesting there would be nothing anyone could do to stop you from loosing ass. As long as you're leaving ass alone, we're good. You turn into Assman again though and I'm out. It's not my thing.

That's fine. I don't mind being on the loosing side. I don't even really know what that is. Just so long as your not still suggesting there would be nothing anyone could do to stop you from loosing ass. As long as you're leaving ass alone, we're good. You turn into Assman again though and I'm out. It's not my thing.
Poor simp weak minds are always cowards. My advise if you thought that was a threat report it if not stop responding like a demented pussy.

Poor simp weak minds are always cowards. My advise if you thought that was a threat report it if not stop responding like a demented pussy.
:laugh:

I thought it was a funny threat. I don't want to report it so much as ask you why you're so agro about loose ass.... :lmao:

Forum List

Back