Mike Rowe

Big bucks is over 7 figures per year. Under 100k is dang near poverty. Nothing to work hard for. That's not the american way.
maybe to rich people like you that want slave labor from people of color,,

most of the jobs mike is pushing are well over 100K

but you wouldnt know that because youve spent all you time whining and complaining like a little bitch,,

maybe to rich people like you that want slave labor from people of color,,

most of the jobs mike is pushing are well over 100K

but you wouldnt know that because youve spent all you time whining and complaining like a little bitch,,
I worked for 40 years. Did my time...served my sentence in the God awful american rat race. My entitled right to denigrate the rat race. And I shall. I hope it earns me not nice names.

I worked for 40 years. Did my time...served my sentence in the God awful american rat race. My entitled right to denigrate the rat race. And I shall. I hope it earns me not nice names.
stop lying about what you did and explain why is it you dont want americans getting better jobs so they can take care of their families??

This is the show I like to listen to in the background most days, Corolla is one of the best out there. He usually has a guest on most days.

It's little bit of politics, a little bit of news. There is lot of comedy and some commentary on living every day.

A few days ago I missed this one, it came up today. I thought I would post it in this thread as this was his guest this day. . .

Mike Rowe Stands For Something | The Adam Carolla Show​

Jun 20, 2024

Forum List

Back