The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

The only people upset with how Harris became the nominees are Republicans

Funny that huh?

In fact, Harris was never put in charge of the border or immigration policy. Nor was she involved in overseeing law-enforcement efforts or guiding the federal response to the crisis. Her mandate was much narrower: to focus on examining and improving the underlying conditions in the Northern Triangle of Central America—El Salvador, Guatemala, and Honduras—which has been racked by decades of poverty, war, chronic violence, and political instability. The strategy relied on allocating billions for economic programs and stimulating private-sector investment in the region in hopes that these programs would ultimately lead fewer migrants to make the dangerous journey north.

It was the first high-profile assignment in Harris' tenure as Vice President, and it was an especially thankless one. At best, addressing the “push factors” that spur migration would lead to incremental improvements and take a generation to yield results. At worst, it would make Harris the face of the border crisis, one of the Biden administration's biggest political vulnerabilities. "To the extent that this was a useful assignment, she did reasonably well in getting the private sector to invest in Central America," says Muzaffar Chishti, a senior fellow at the nonpartisan Migration Policy Institute. "But it was an assignment that could not produce results anytime soon."

So your stance is “she was given a task that was too hard to accomplish in 3+ years so she did NOTHING” correct?

I will tell you she put many criminals away. She's coming for Trump.

VPs? What are their duties under the US Constitution?
Keep playing your semantics, I would think you would agree that helping with decision making would cover what you’re asking of me. Not to mention you’ve already mentioned the task that Biden assigned to her and how she was the best person for the job right? Do I get my answer now or ANYTHING she did in 3+ years towards that task or just more semantics with you? Cause now your stance isn’t “it was too hard” now it seems to be “not her responsibility” right?

Keep playing your semantics, I would think you would agree that helping with decision making would cover what you’re asking of me. Not to mention you’ve already mentioned the task that Biden assigned to her and how she was the best person for the job right? Do I get my answer now or ANYTHING she did in 3+ years towards that task or just more semantics with you? Cause now your stance isn’t “it was too hard” now it seems to be “not her responsibility” right?
He’s a nothing burger

Majority of Americans can't tell you anything relative about a Prez or VP candidate. People vote with emotions and other stuff.

grow up

Policy as a campaign strategy is a fail.

Forum List

Back