Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.

the only political cult in America is the cult that believed Briben was energetic and sharp like their leaders told them to believe and automatically got in line when the cult leaders pushed the man they voted for in the primaries and installed Commie La Harris ! the left is the cult ! so shove your your maga cult bullshit wimp .
You retards not only accepted the lie that the 2020 election was stolen, you stormed the Capitol and were ready to hang your party member because your fuhrer told you to.

Yeah, preach more on the evils of the cult. Never gets old. :itsok:

You retards not only accepted the lie that the 2020 election was stolen, you stormed the Capitol and were ready to hang your party member because your fuhrer told you to.

Yeah, preach more on the evils of the cult. Never gets old. :itsok:

the only political cult in America is the cult that believed Briben was energetic and sharp like their leaders told them to believe and automatically got in line when the cult leaders pushed the man they voted for in the primaries and installed Commie La Harris ! the left is the cult ! so shove your your maga cult bullshit wimp .
A cult leader would never give up their leadership role for the good of the country and political party like Biden did. Something trump would never do no matter how deranged and mentally ill he gets. He's the center of his universe and everyone who still believes in him believes him to be indispensable. That's the definition of a cult leader if there ever was one. All that's missing is the Kool Aide. That's probably next.

Another lie you believe. Courts are obligated to look at the evidence before dismissing any case. It was determined there was NO evidence to support the claim over and over again. Lies aren't evidence in court, they're just lies. trump should have been charged for disrupting the courts with frivolous cases.
You don't know what "no standing" means, do you? No evidence is looked at because the case won't be taken up.

You don't know what "no standing" means, do you? No evidence is looked at because the case won't be taken up.
Obviously you don't know what that means. It means other courts reviewed the so-called evidence previously and determined it had no merit. Courts don't waste time going through evidence already reviewed and money doing redundant things over and over. That's what idiots like trump do. Sad , very sad ! Some people never learn from their mistakes because they don't accept them in the first place. That would be doubly true in the case of a malignant narcissist like trump.

Stann would deny he had a mother to pacify his TDS
I have no need to.lie , I merely state the obvious. You people will no doubt deny it even after trump is long gone from this world. You are the ones with TDS. That is obvious too. My mother was a saint , not at all like the devil you worship.

Forum List

Back