Do You Believe President Trump's Prosecutions were Politically Motivated?

of course they were politically motivated. none of them would have happened if he did not declare to run in 24
He declared his run for office, AFTER he was notified that he was the target, in their investigations. He knew he was going to be charged with crimes, and after this, he made his announcement that he was going to run for president....about a Year earlier than traditional candidates choosing to run.

Progressives use anything they can to convince their voters or others of any wrong a person or anything related has done. How many levels of Joe did we hear from before the 2020 election until they neutered him. They sold out the nation to appease their party with him and are doing it again with Kamala. We do not see Joe that much anymore. And this is ad because we did not see that much of him before when he was available for all of us to see and hear. Level after level was used to try to destroy Trump. You even tried to kill him. All of this for America First. Your party wants to round up people and put them in compounds. When the truth is that your elites and leaders in every way deserve the same and worse.
Here's how they do it, listen to this black woman.

OK. I can't deal with you partisans. You can literally convince yourself of anything - no matter how detached from reality it becomes - if it validates your fear.
I posted it, did he say it? I see you can't be honest either. wow. The number of you all that can't be honest. Yes or no, did he say it? I posted it.

Progressives use anything they can to convince their voters or others of any wrong a person or anything related has done. How many levels of Joe did we hear from before the 2020 election until they neutered him. They sold out the nation to appease their party with him and are doing it again with Kamala. We do not see Joe that much anymore. And this is ad because we did not see that much of him before when he was available for all of us to see and hear. Level after level was used to try to destroy Trump. You even tried to kill him. All of this for America First. Your party wants to round up people and put them in compounds. When the truth is that your elites and leaders in every way deserve the same and worse.
Delusional rant with no evidence...

Just spouting misinformation on the hope someone is dumb enought to believe eventually has you believing your own lies...

The real question is: Do you know you are lying or do you actually believe this?

Go back and actually try back your post with evidence, real evidence...

Nonsense.

What's nonsense?

Trump broke the law and you fail to ask the simple question. Why did Trump break the law?

He was convicted by a jury after years of delay tactics... He has no wish to clear his name but wants to get elected and kill the prosecution of further cases...

This is a clear example, Hunter is not getting a pardon, Biden is not interfering in the case... Trump was protected by Barr especially in the Egyptian bribe/gift investigation...

He declared his run for office, AFTER he was notified that he was the target, in their investigations. He knew he was going to be charged with crimes, and after this, he made his announcement that he was going to run for president....about a Year earlier than traditional candidates choosing to run.
Come on, be honest, we all knew that Trump was going to run when he lost in 2020, and the Democrats panicked and it backfired.

Jesus, do we have to go through this again...

Just go read the charge sheets of the various cases...

Paying dumb about the law is not an actual defence..
there's nothing there, it's made up, I want the law on the books not hypotheticals reengineered to fit a political witch hunt.

I posted it, did he say it? I see you can't be honest either. wow. The number of you all that can't be honest. Yes or no, did he say it? I posted it.
Say what? What the fuck are you even talking about??

1. Do you believe President Trump's prosecutions were politically motivated? This is a YES or NO question. If you post on this thread without answering this question, you should be permanently IGNORED by all honest members of this board.

2. If you answer NO, you are demonstrably ignorant and/or dishonest and do not deserve a REPLY to your posts.

3. If you answer YES, please explain if you think that this fact does not constitute the greatest existing threat to American democracy.

My answer: YES. The declared aims of those prosecuting President Trump were to prevent him from running for or being reelected President of the United States. Taking such actions against a political opponent, especially during an election campaign, is the hallmark of an undemocratic "banana republic." I believe that this fact ALONE makes it imperative that President Trump be reelected.

1. No I do not. I watch Trump commit these crimes on national television.

2. If you refuse to accept that Trump is a criminal, YOU are proveably lying so you opinion is irrelevant.

3. You answered yes, proving you are deaf, and blind, or so criminally corrupt yourself that you don't care how brutally Trump behaves or how much money he steals from the American people.

Trump should be executed for what he did the nation. 1 million people dead, the economy crashed, and your national reputation will NEVER recover.

1. Do you believe President Trump's prosecutions were politically motivated? This is a YES or NO question. If you post on this thread without answering this question, you should be permanently IGNORED by all honest members of this board.

2. If you answer NO, you are demonstrably ignorant and/or dishonest and do not deserve a REPLY to your posts.

3. If you answer YES, please explain if you think that this fact does not constitute the greatest existing threat to American democracy.

My answer: YES. The declared aims of those prosecuting President Trump were to prevent him from running for or being reelected President of the United States. Taking such actions against a political opponent, especially during an election campaign, is the hallmark of an undemocratic "banana republic." I believe that this fact ALONE makes it imperative that President Trump be reelected.
Most all Americans believe they are politically motivated but the blue kool aid drinkers will say, "Why does it matter, because the charges are legit anyway"?

1. No I do not. I watch Trump commit these crimes on national television.
what did you see him do exactly?
2. If you refuse to accept that Trump is a criminal, YOU are proveably lying so you opinion is irrelevant.
You're irrelevant since you aren't a US voter.
3. You answered yes, proving you are deaf, and blind, or so criminally corrupt yourself that you don't care how brutally Trump behaves or how much money he steals from the American people.
more nonsense from C............A...........N..........A.............D..............A
Trump should be executed for what he did the nation. 1 million people dead, the economy crashed, and your national reputation will NEVER recover.
come take him out, FBI already missed.

No it doesn't...

Trump lied about the documents he had when he wasn't President.

This was after he was fired by the American People.
the records act does not end when a president's term is over, it also does not apply to vice presidents, so Biden is guilty (but too senile to stand trial).

Forum List

Back