Who is Tim Walz?

highest interest rates since Carter under creepy.
Didn't Trump say Obama's economy was fake because interest rates were too low? Now you say they're too high?

You must be high, or stupid if you don't realize the Feds raised interest rates to fix inflation.

But you know. You're just playing stupid.

Maybe transgenders are forced to use the men's bathrooms ininnesota. That would be the only reason I could see that happening. At any rate you guys are really nitpicking trying to make this great guy look bad. It's not going to work. He's not a criminal like trump. Never was , worked his whole life.
How many 10 year old trannies in Minnesota?

Didn't Trump say Obama's economy was fake because interest rates were too low? Now you say they're too high?
why would I know, and why didn't you post a receipt of it? Weird!!
You must be high, or stupid if you don't realize the Feds raised interest rates to fix inflation.
You must be high to think causing gas prices to triple didn't affect inflation is really willfully ignorant.
But you know. You're just playing stupid.
I am? based on what?

why would I know, and why didn't you post a receipt of it? Weird!!

You must be high to think causing gas prices to triple didn't affect inflation is really willfully ignorant.

I am? based on what?

Weird. It was too easy to find

The Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump, who has previously accused the Federal Reserve of keeping interest rates low to help Barack Obama, said on Monday that the US central bank had created a “false economy” and that interest rates should change.

So now you are crying that interest rates are too high? What should they be? Whatever they were when Trump was president? Well they didn't have to raise interest rates then because he hadn't caused inflation yet.

Weird. It was too easy to find

The Republican presidential nominee, Donald Trump, who has previously accused the Federal Reserve of keeping interest rates low to help Barack Obama, said on Monday that the US central bank had created a “false economy” and that interest rates should change.

So now you are crying that interest rates are too high? What should they be? Whatever they were when Trump was president? Well they didn't have to raise interest rates then because he hadn't caused inflation yet.

not sure what you think that represents, but not our discussion.

IMG_8226.jpeg

Forum List

Back