Who is Tim Walz?

More abortions after Dobbs than before. Be happy, you won, more dead babies.
And where would we be without this issue. I mean the economy has boomed for 4 years but besides that. And violent crime down. And unemployment low.

Are you a maker or taker?

From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

And where would we be without this issue. I mean the economy has boomed for 4 years but besides that.
Good luck selling that.
And violent crime down.
Nope. FBI changed their criteria in 2021 (surprise, surprise). Now fewer that 70% report their crimes, including NY and LA
And unemployment low.

Are you a maker or taker?

From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.
Net worth? Really? Does "net worth" help folks pay the grocery bill or fill up their gas tank, or pay their credit card bills?

Do we really have to wonder why Harris is hiding in the basement?

Can you be a bit more specific?

How will MY life be different?

My life now is better than it was from 2016-2020 without or without COVID.
Ok, you want to defect to Panama or some other shithole place where
Never said otherwise.

I said both were equally bad.

My life will not be any different no matter which one wins
you mean your life in some shithole foreign country will not be different

Ok, you want to defect to Panama or some other shithole place where
Where is it you live again?

you mean your life in some shithole foreign country will not be different

I will be here for the entire next administration as we do not plan to retire till July of 2029.

You will need to do better than that.

Forum List

Back