Who is Tim Walz?

It doesn't matter where I got the facts from does it? The event really happened right? It was a Republican Trump supporter who asked him the question and Trump avoided the question with his usual ramble about drill baby drill.

Don't expect your sources to tell you when Trump is guilty, wrong or stupid. They won't. It's why you're misinformed.
"Phacts" from the Huffer Post are immediately suspect.

Not the transcription, loser.

We saw Fox News asked Trump if he would release the JFK files, he said YES. UFO's, YES he said. The Epstein Files? He said well, ah, theres a lot of fake news in that one, i wouldn't want innocent people being hurt with fake news so ah, not so much on that one, but yea, sure....

Fox edited all that backpeddling out and just showed him saying "yea sure."

Wake up Hollie. Not See

It doesn't matter where I got the facts from does it? The event really happened right? It was a Republican Trump supporter who asked him the question and Trump avoided the question with his usual ramble about drill baby drill.

Don't expect your sources to tell you when Trump is guilty, wrong or stupid. They won't. It's why you're misinformed.
Speaking of mis /uninformed. Tell us about your acceptance of Harris refusing to do a press conference where she can explain her domestic and foreign policy objectives. She even refuses to post those on her campaign website.

Don't you care or are you just mindlessly swishing along?

We saw Fox News asked Trump if he would release the JFK files, he said YES. UFO's, YES he said. The Epstein Files? He said well, ah, theres a lot of fake news in that one, i wouldn't want innocent people being hurt with fake news so ah, not so much on that one, but yea, sure....

Fox edited all that backpeddling out and just showed him saying "yea sure."

Wake up Hollie. Not See
Your "because I say so" babbling is funny.

Speaking of mis /uninformed. Tell us about your acceptance of Harris refusing to do a press conference where she can explain her domestic and foreign policy objectives. She even refuses to post those on her campaign website.

Don't you care or are you just mindlessly swishing along?
You're going to hear it all in the coming months.

Kyzr

Tell me how my life will be different based upon which one of them wins.

Are you middle class? Are you saving enough to retire at 65? Do you understand the importance of unions and having a pro labor president? Do you know the difference between a liberal judge and a Heritage Foundation Judge?

If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't vote. Too stupid.

Kyzr

Tell me how my life will be different based upon which one of them wins.
Kamala and Tampon win:
More prog policies, more wasted "green" projects, more "woke" policies, more goofy policies like they have in MN & CA.

Trump wins:
Drill baby drill, cheaper gas, lower prices, deportation of illegals, life like it was in 2016-2020 without the Covid.

"... because I say so".

If you lived through Trump and always liked him what can I say? You voted for him both times right? I mean it's not like you're even smart enough to be one of those people who voted for him but then voted for Biden after the shit show 4 years we had to go through.

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Bill Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

Kamala and Tampon win:
More prog policies, more wasted "green" projects, more "woke" policies, more goofy policies like they have in MN & CA.

Trump wins:
Drill baby drill, cheaper gas, lower prices, deportation of illegals, life like it was in 2016-2020 without the Covid.
Wasted Green? You're fully in the GOP camp.

Kamala and Tampon win:

Trump wins:
The housing market in particular will suffer as millions more illegals are imported thus artifically driving demand and spiking prices.

Are you middle class? Are you saving enough to retire at 65? Do you understand the importance of unions and having a pro labor president? Do you know the difference between a liberal judge and a Heritage Foundation Judge? If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't vote. Too stupid.
1. We all should have SS, option to retire at 62. If not congress should be sure we all pay into SS. May need to lift the cap to keep it solvent.

2. Pro-labor means Corporations lose money and move factories overseas. Right to work is better than pro-union.

3. Judges should be neutral. Liberal judges like Engeron and Marchan ignore the Law and dispense "justice" like the commies they are. As the appeal process works out real "justice" should emerge.

If you lived through Trump and always liked him what can I say? You voted for him both times right? I mean it's not like you're even smart enough to be one of those people who voted for him but then voted for Biden after the shit show 4 years we had to go through.

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Bill Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”
As long as " Bill Maher said so". That' way more authoritative than your ," because I say so", commandment.

Wasted Green? You're fully in the GOP camp.
1. Solyndra was wasted
2. $8b for charging stations and only 6 of 8 work.
3. AI requires massive amounts of electrical power. We need baseline powerplants, not unreliable wind and solar.
4. Yes I believe in using all energy resources, like ANWR, KeystoneXL, fracking, LNG terminals, and offshore.

Forum List

Back