Trump Reclaims Lead In National Polls

The honeymoon is over.

Trump is back leading in Rasmussen Polls:

Trump is leading in Rasmussen Polls - Yawn.

Harris is leading in all of the NATIONAL Polls.

The honeymoon is over.

Trump is back leading in Rasmussen Polls:

Rasmussen poll = National polls? Okay :auiqs.jpg:

And in other news (read : real news):

Kamala Harris builds big lead over Trump in national poll​

Vice President Kamala Harris has a commanding lead nationally over former President Donald Trump, according to a new poll — as Republicans accuse Harris of avoiding media interviews for more than two weeks to avoid stumbling and potentially ending her “honeymoon” period as the Democratic candidate.

Harris would take 50% of the vote to Trump’s 42% among likely voters if third-party candidates are options, Marquette Law School found in a poll conducted July 24-Aug. 1, shortly after President Biden dropped out of the race on July 21 and endorsed Harris as his successor.

Although the poll’s margin is an outlier compared to other recent surveys, it reflects the trend toward Harris, 59, and away from Trump, 78 — as other indicators hint at a surge of enthusiasm among Democrats, including massive rallies rivaling the size of Trump’s and a tidal wave of fundraising.

Kamala’s Latest Polling Win Is a Devastating Blow to Trump​

Kamala Harris has inched ahead of Donald Trump in two key polls.​

Kamala Harris has officially pulled ahead of Donald Trump, according to two key national polling averages.

Harris and Trump were neck and neck toward the end of July, with Harris leading by a narrow 0.2 percent on July 28, according to FiveThirtyEight.

While that polling average reported a smaller lead for Harris, only 0.5 percent, it represents a major change in momentum for the Democratic Party, which has uniformly trailed Trump over the last six months, according to RCP.
Several other polls have also found Harris seizing the lead. VoteHub’s national poll aggregation found that Harris was leading by 0.3 percent. A poll The Economist published Tuesday had Harris in the lead, as well, beating the former president 47 percent to 46 percent. An NPR/Marist poll published Tuesday found that Harris had secured a lead, at 51 percent to Trump’s 48 percent.
Across the board, Harris has seen a significant uptick in positive polling in early August, which should cause Trump some concern.

Anyone that's still a Democrat right now probably isn't going to change.

Maybe young people that will when they get older and realize how they've been being lied to.

That's what happened to me. I think I was about 45-ish when I grew up and realized the truth.

Hope they have the same possibility.

The only polls I saw where Kumdumpster was ahead were H2H polls, with RFK jr, Stein, and the LP fruitcake excluded from the sampling.
There was a time when the Libertarian party was semi viable. After around 2005-06 or so the LP started to implode. By 2014 the LP went from implode status to totally bananas status. I abandoned the LP after supporting them as a contributing member from 1983 through 2014. Unfortunately for the Lp the current Lp POTUS candidate Chase Oliver would be hard pressed to land a county water commissioner position anywhere in our USA, & that includes the alligator swamps.

Below; the beginning of the end of the Lp;

There was a time when the Libertarian party was semi viable. After around 2005-06 or so the LP started to implode. By 2014 the LP went from implode status to totally bananas status. I abandoned the LP after supporting them as a contributing member from 1983 through 2014. Unfortunately for the Lp the current Lp POTUS candidate Chase Oliver would be hard pressed to land a county water commissioner position anywhere in our USA, & that includes the alligator swamps.

Below; the beginning of the end of the Lp;

The LP went full retard after the '04 cycle, when they started elevating sketchy GOP retreads and accepting stupidities like Medicare ans Social Security as things that needed to be tinkered with instead of abolished....Then the jilted Bertards descended upon it after getting shafted by the DNC establishment, turing it into the "DUUUUDE WEED!" SJW shit show that it is today.

As for the *opinions * of how reputed libertarian experiments shook out, as told by the shitlibs at Vox and New Republic?.....meh.

Last edited:

Rasmussen poll = National polls? Okay :auiqs.jpg:

And in other news (read : real news):

Kamala Harris builds big lead over Trump in national poll​

Vice President Kamala Harris has a commanding lead nationally over former President Donald Trump, according to a new poll — as Republicans accuse Harris of avoiding media interviews for more than two weeks to avoid stumbling and potentially ending her “honeymoon” period as the Democratic candidate.

Harris would take 50% of the vote to Trump’s 42% among likely voters if third-party candidates are options, Marquette Law School found in a poll conducted July 24-Aug. 1, shortly after President Biden dropped out of the race on July 21 and endorsed Harris as his successor.

Although the poll’s margin is an outlier compared to other recent surveys, it reflects the trend toward Harris, 59, and away from Trump, 78 — as other indicators hint at a surge of enthusiasm among Democrats, including massive rallies rivaling the size of Trump’s and a tidal wave of fundraising.

Kamala’s Latest Polling Win Is a Devastating Blow to Trump​

Kamala Harris has inched ahead of Donald Trump in two key polls.​

Kamala Harris has officially pulled ahead of Donald Trump, according to two key national polling averages.

Harris and Trump were neck and neck toward the end of July, with Harris leading by a narrow 0.2 percent on July 28, according to FiveThirtyEight.

While that polling average reported a smaller lead for Harris, only 0.5 percent, it represents a major change in momentum for the Democratic Party, which has uniformly trailed Trump over the last six months, according to RCP.
Several other polls have also found Harris seizing the lead. VoteHub’s national poll aggregation found that Harris was leading by 0.3 percent. A poll The Economist published Tuesday had Harris in the lead, as well, beating the former president 47 percent to 46 percent. An NPR/Marist poll published Tuesday found that Harris had secured a lead, at 51 percent to Trump’s 48 percent.
Across the board, Harris has seen a significant uptick in positive polling in early August, which should cause Trump some concern.

is-trump-too-tired-too-scared-or-too-broke-to-hold-rallies-v0-k8dncwm8chhd1.jpeg

Whew! I will be glad when this shit is over with. I can't stomach this much longer...
Don’t worry, if you understand how this works the Dems have to be leading in the national polls by more than 4.5% to have a chance at the electoral college.

Watch the deep blue states. The more she pulls away in those States, yet is only tied, or barely ahead nationally, the more likely she loses.

It’s still Trumps to lose at this point.

Don’t worry, if you understand how this works the Dems have to be leading in the national polls by more than 4.5% to have a chance at the electoral college.

Watch the deep blue states. The more she pulls away in those States, yet is only tied, or barely ahead nationally, the more likely she loses.

It’s still Trumps to lose at this point.
Thank you! I just posted below about the lying Democrats saying Kamala was winning in the polls...

Kamala will get a bump from the convention at which point they'll be even or she'll be ahead. Let's see what happens after the first debate.

After 7 polls showing Harris with a slight edge over Trump, the last two polls have Trump +2 and +5. That was a short media induced honeymoon:

Forum List

Back