Who is Tim Walz?

cause she loved locking up black men.
I thought you didn't like it that liberals let out offenders who offend again. Now you don't like it that she's tough on crime? What are you going to do in big cities to fix crime? Oh I forgot, violent crime was way up on Trump's watch. Never mind.

You are free to support her. I am free to acknowledge her lack of ability to define positions on events evolving around the globe. You are free to live in ignorance about the policy positions of the people handling her.
You're a modern day Nazi. I call you Not Sees.

I thought you didn't like it that liberals let out offenders who offend again. Now you don't like it that she's tough on crime? What are you going to do in big cities to fix crime? Oh I forgot, violent crime was way up on Trump's watch. Never mind.
she's only tough on blacks, ask the blacks.

See? Most of you "I don't like either side" idiots are actually Trump supporters.

I don't get how there's even a choice. How can anybody be conflicted? Uninformed, misinformed or just not paying attention.
True

Trump supporters are honest enough to say so

Libs otoh often are ashamed to admit what they really are and instead pretend to be non partisans

You're a modern day Nazi. I call you Not Sees.
So, basically you're fine with being ignorant about any plans or responses to world events.

Ill-informed and unquestioning loyalty to cackling Harris is no way to go through life.

True

Trump supporters are honest enough to say so

Libs otoh often are ashamed to admit what they really are and instead pretend to be non partisans

I have noticed Republicans in public are way too confrontational and argumentative. You can't have a conversation. Reminds me of liberal Germans in 1941 trying to debate a Nazi. Good luck with that.

I have noticed Republicans in public are way too confrontational and argumentative. You can't have a conversation. Reminds me of liberal Germans in 1941 trying to debate a Nazi. Good luck with that.
And I have noticed the same about dems

We are a very divided country

did trump ever say he was in combat? you asked?

Well he did say ‘I always felt that I was in the military’

Why?

Trump said that his five years at the New York Military Academy provided him with “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

That isn't anything like someone saying like the one Walz said. Trump never said he was in a war or combat. You failed.

Walz ripped for saying he wants to ban guns he 'carried in war'​

So, basically you're fine with being ignorant about any plans or responses to world events.

Ill-informed and unquestioning loyalty to cackling Harris is no way to go through life.
You mean like this?

“Out of eight children that I’m a father and a stepfather to, five of them are struggling, and I’m giving them part of my income on a regular basis,” said one voter, who had a “Trump 2024” patch on his vest.
“How are you going to make the economy — not just the food and electricity — but bring down the rent prices, the housing prices, so that these kids can survive without their parents’ help?”

Trump’s response included some of his best hits: grossly exaggerating inflation numbers, lying about the price of bacon and pledging to gut environmental protections and boost domestic fossil fuel production.

He also threw in a hard-to-interpret comment about China.

“And then we’re gonna have China, and all of these countries that were treating us good when I was there ... it took me a long time to get them to behave properly, all of these countries are gonna again,” he added.

Commentators on social media trashed Trump’s response, calling it “word salad” and a “non-answer,” and accused him of disregarding a genuine question with rambling nonsense.

You mean like this?

“Out of eight children that I’m a father and a stepfather to, five of them are struggling, and I’m giving them part of my income on a regular basis,” said one voter, who had a “Trump 2024” patch on his vest.
“How are you going to make the economy — not just the food and electricity — but bring down the rent prices, the housing prices, so that these kids can survive without their parents’ help?”

Trump’s response included some of his best hits: grossly exaggerating inflation numbers, lying about the price of bacon and pledging to gut environmental protections and boost domestic fossil fuel production.

He also threw in a hard-to-interpret comment about China.

“And then we’re gonna have China, and all of these countries that were treating us good when I was there ... it took me a long time to get them to behave properly, all of these countries are gonna again,” he added.

Commentators on social media trashed Trump’s response, calling it “word salad” and a “non-answer,” and accused him of disregarding a genuine question with rambling nonsense.
Not like that. This is not a TDS thread. Because you can't address your preferred ignorance about Harris, don't lash out like a spoiled child.

Last edited:
Does it Hollie?

Former President Donald Trump on Monday posted a video showing images of a fake newspaper article that references a “unified Reich” if he’s reelected in 2024.

The video was removed from Trump’s Truth Social account Tuesday morning.
If you're so offended, write the editor or... announce your personal Jihad.

Yes so just admit you are voting for Trump so we all know you are clueless to what the fuck is at stake.

Either you like Project 2025 or you don't.
Of course I’m voting for Trump

As for project 2025 it is full of worthy goals, most if which I support

But its not trump policy and he is not committed to any of them

That isn't anything like someone saying like the one Walz said. Trump never said he was in a war or combat. You failed.

Walz ripped for saying he wants to ban guns he 'carried in war'​

Well Trump did say ‘I always felt that I was in the military’

Why?

Trump said that his five years at the New York Military Academy provided him with “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.”

Forum List

Back