Who is Tim Walz?

She doesn't need to. Let's ask Trump what he thinks about her and her running mate

In a 2020 recording of phone call between President Donald Trump and a group of governors, Trump can be heard lavishing praise on Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz for his handling of the George Floyd protests that engulfed the city that summer.

"I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump says in the call.

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim," he adds. "You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

Later in the call Trump praises Walz as an “excellent guy.”

The audio completely undercuts Trump’s more recent criticism of Walz’s handling of the protests, which he has done regularly since Harris named Walz as her running mate.
see they don't want her to speak because they know she's a pure fk up!!!!

not what I asked, I asked did he make that statement and I see you prove you are willfully ignorant and not honest. He said I carried in combat. The big word there is the 'I'

Vance like you, has also accused Walz of feigning a record in active combat: "[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.' Well, I wonder, Tim Walz, when you ever in war?"

The senator actually misquoted Walz in his screed. In the clip Vance was referencing, Walz says that he "carried" weapons in war, not "used." Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it - and likely had a service weapon - the claim that he is engaging in "stolen valor" holds little water.

Vance spoke on Wednesday as if he served more honorably than Walz, noting that he went to Iraq "I did it, I did what they asked me to do and I did it honorably," he said The senator was deployed for six months in Iraq as a combat correspondent in 2005 as part of the Marines' Public Affairs office. He - like Walz - never engaged in active combat and has stated that he was "lucky to escape any real fighting," during his deployment.
---

walz badge war on terror.jpg

You people need to stop disrespecting military men and women in order to go after Walz

see they don't want her to speak because they know she's a pure fk up!!!!
She's a prosecutor. She can speak. Just wait. See, you want her to talk non stop like Trump so you can pick apart everything she says while ignoring Trump's Hannibal Lecter comments, and how you won't have to vote again and dictator on day one. Imagine if Kamama said that.

Vance like you, has also accused Walz of feigning a record in active combat: "[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.' Well, I wonder, Tim Walz, when you ever in war?"

The senator actually misquoted Walz in his screed. In the clip Vance was referencing, Walz says that he "carried" weapons in war, not "used." Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it - and likely had a service weapon - the claim that he is engaging in "stolen valor" holds little water.

Vance spoke on Wednesday as if he served more honorably than Walz, noting that he went to Iraq "I did it, I did what they asked me to do and I did it honorably," he said The senator was deployed for six months in Iraq as a combat correspondent in 2005 as part of the Marines' Public Affairs office. He - like Walz - never engaged in active combat and has stated that he was "lucky to escape any real fighting," during his deployment.
---

View attachment 992096

You people need to stop disrespecting military men and women in order to go after Walz
still not what I asked, see you are willfully ignorant can't even concede the statement he clearly made, so you are ashamed of it.

How honest are you really? Did Walz tell supporters that he was out to take away the same guns he used in combat? Do you concede he made that statement? Are you honest or willfully ignorant?
“ that he used in combat”??

He never said that, you’re a liar

She's a prosecutor. She can speak. Just wait. See, you want her to talk non stop like Trump so you can pick apart everything she says while ignoring Trump's Hannibal Lecter comments, and how you won't have to vote again and dictator on day one. Imagine if Kamama said that.
sure bubba, she's unburned by what has been. And that's a significant point, if one significantly is interested in significance.

He retired. No one who could avoid going to Iraq went. Bush basically broke the military. Sent people back for 7 tours. Called up retired people and made them go. If Walz had the opportunity to retire, he's a smart man.

Maybe Bush should have only went to war with Afghanistan.

Walz refused to be one of Bush's suckers/losers.
I dont deny your criticism of bush

He refused to declare a national emergency and activate the draft

and as you say “broke” the military

But some of the men Walz served with snd know him best feel betrayed

She doesn't need to. Let's ask Trump what he thinks about her and her running mate

In a 2020 recording of phone call between President Donald Trump and a group of governors, Trump can be heard lavishing praise on Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz for his handling of the George Floyd protests that engulfed the city that summer.

"I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump says in the call.

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim," he adds. "You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

Later in the call Trump praises Walz as an “excellent guy.”

The audio completely undercuts Trump’s more recent criticism of Walz’s handling of the protests, which he has done regularly since Harris named Walz as her running mate.
She needs to, but her handlers are clearly terrified of a launch into a patented Harris word salad and cackle-fest that inspires pointing and laughing. A candidate who received no primary votes and you insist she doesn't need to answer any questions about current world affairs.

Super!

One of them is going to be president

Sticking your head in the sand wont change that

Trump’s policies on the important issues are better than harris
See? Most of you "I don't like either side" idiots are actually Trump supporters.

I don't get how there's even a choice. How can anybody be conflicted? Uninformed, misinformed or just not paying attention.

She needs to, but her handlers are clearly terrified of a launch into a patented Harris word salad and cackle-fest that inspires pointing and laughing. A candidate who received no primary votes and you insist she doesn't need to answer any questions about current world affairs.

Super!

We support her 100%. What you and people like you think doesn't matter.

He retired. No one who could avoid going to Iraq went. Bush basically broke the military. Sent people back for 7 tours. Called up retired people and made them go. If Walz had the opportunity to retire, he's a smart man.

Maybe Bush should have only went to war with Afghanistan.

Walz refused to be one of Bush's suckers/losers.
Blaming Walz' stolen valor claims on Bush? WTF?

The Swiftboaters were right wing scum then just as these assholes are now

I understand why you think that.

Any truths that do not support the Left-wing narrative must be stopped or discredited.

It's not just the US, at all.

The worldwide Globalists are behind it.

You are just a piss ant in the chain, but the world needs piss ants too, I guess.

We support her 100%. What you and people like you think doesn't matter.
You are free to support her. I am free to acknowledge her lack of ability to define positions on events evolving around the globe. You are free to live in ignorance about the policy positions of the people handling her.

Forum List

Back