Tim Walz's Violent Criminal Record Exposed. Yes - he's a drunk driver

First off Walz drank and drove 29 years ago, and people change, I wouldn’t hold that against him. The fact you use the excuse that others do it is a childish response from you, seriously this is a kids response, it is wrong to drink and drive and others doing it doesn’t make it right.

Again this is a non-issue, you trying to justify it is just stupid, drunk driving kills and can be prevented. You are ignorant and a partisan scum.

Thank you. I was going to say "This is a non issue" but you beat me to the punch.

Trump said he didn't give her money. He claimed he didn't reimburse Cohen for paying off Stormy Daniels. Cohen paid her and that was a crime for which Cohen did prison time.
News flash colon not really about Cohen as he is really just a liar. Giving your money to someone or even paying them to be quiet is not a crime. Giving to your own presidential campaign is not a crime. You sure are stupid. The Democrats are depending on you. LOL

Thank you. I was going to say "This is a non issue" but you beat me to the punch.
Drinking and driving is a serious crime. That walz would thumb his nose at the law doesn't surprise me. That he would lie about his military service doesn't surprise me. Typical Democrat

Drinking and driving is a serious crime. That walz would thumb his nose at the law doesn't surprise me. That he would lie about his military service doesn't surprise me. Typical Democrat
It's not a felony.

Trump doesn't drive. Too rich. Yet you think he's one of you. Funny shit.

In one speech he said ban military weapons I carried into war. Wow! That's a deal breaker huh?

He is a communist and a liar there is that LOL.

That's not what President Trump said in 2020

In a 2020 recording of phone call between President Donald Trump and a group of governors, Trump can be heard lavishing praise on Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz for his handling of the George Floyd protests that engulfed the city that summer.

"I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump says in the call.

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim," he adds. "You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

Later in the call Trump praises Walz as an “excellent guy.”

The audio completely undercuts Trump’s more recent criticism of Walz’s handling of the protests, which he has done regularly since Harris named Walz as her running mate.

That's not what President Trump said in 2020

In a 2020 recording of phone call between President Donald Trump and a group of governors, Trump can be heard lavishing praise on Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz for his handling of the George Floyd protests that engulfed the city that summer.

"I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump says in the call.

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim," he adds. "You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

Later in the call Trump praises Walz as an “excellent guy.”

The audio completely undercuts Trump’s more recent criticism of Walz’s handling of the protests, which he has done regularly since Harris named Walz as her running mate.
Trump has sure been wrong about some people. The scam is already coming out on walls

Trump has sure been wrong about some people. The scam is already coming out on walls

I don't think trump was wrong about Pence and Tillerson. I think they wouldn't go along with him becoming a king. Rex said Trump fired him because he got sick of hearing "you can't do that it's illegal"

So the Supreme Court and Project 2025 are going to give Trump, and the next Democratic president, if we ever have free and fair elections again, a lot more power. You like it now because it would be Trump to be first to get that kind of power but what about when it's Kamala?

I don't think trump was wrong about Pence and Tillerson. I think they wouldn't go along with him becoming a king. Rex said Trump fired him because he got sick of hearing "you can't do that it's illegal"

So the Supreme Court and Project 2025 are going to give Trump, and the next Democratic president, if we ever have free and fair elections again, a lot more power. You like it now because it would be Trump to be first to get that kind of power but what about when it's Kamala?
Project 2025 is not real. Typical Democrat hoax talking point. I'm pretty sure you have no idea why Trump fired Rex. Don't you wish Biden would fire some of his incompetent people? Afghanistan Wow!

Project 2025 is not real. Typical Democrat hoax talking point. I'm pretty sure you have no idea why Trump fired Rex. Don't you wish Biden would fire some of his incompetent people? Afghanistan Wow!

Project 2025 isn't real?

Sure looks real to me.

Project 2025 isn't real?

Sure looks real to me.

There's some good in it and some not so good. Trump already said he's not using it as a Playbook. Why do you Democrats lie so much? It doesn't help your cause
Screenshot_20240713-095721_X.jpg

Project 2025 isn't real?

Sure looks real to me.

If Trump wins they'll immediately go into defending Project 2025 line by line.

News flash colon not really about Cohen as he is really just a liar. Giving your money to someone or even paying them to be quiet is not a crime. Giving to your own presidential campaign is not a crime. You sure are stupid. The Democrats are depending on you. LOL

LOLOLOL

Yet again, your ignorance of this case exposes what a moron you are.

Moron, Trump's defense was he didn't give that money to his own campaign. So who, other than you, knows what the fuck you're yammering about when you say, "giving to your own presidential campaign is not a crime."

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back