Tim Walz Accused Of Stolen Valor By Other Members Of His Unit

Even CNN is calling Walz a liar, saying he never served in combat which is basically what he said. "those weapons of war, that I carried in war."

Walz is a lying sack of shit. Video of one of his lying sessions.

He is a coward who just wanted the title, and money for college and to further his political career, and ran when it came time to put up, or shut up
LOL! Your contention is that he spent 24 years in uniform to get a title, money for college and a political career?
Pretty dogged pursuit of his goals, if true, eh?

I guess he could have dodged the whole military thing entirely, like some we know~

LOL! Your contention is that he spent 24 years in uniform to get a title, money for college and a political career?
Pretty dogged pursuit of his goals, if true, eh?

I guess he could have dodged the whole military thing entirely, like some we know~

Serving one weekend a month. A true warrior. :D

Of course it is. After all it's not Trump leading this attack. It's the fellow service members who were left in the line of fire when Coward Walz ran.
Veterans organizations have stood up for Waltz. He was in the national guard for 25 years. Did you serve at all or are you like cadet bone spurs?

My Dad was a Navy E-6. He was 4 years active duty and two years active reserve during the Korean War.

My Dad as a Navy guy saw Kerry as a traitor because he sold out the Navy and his fellow sailors by calling them murderers and savages while in uniform. He had no problem with Kerry being against the Vietnam War. But he had a major problem with Kerry doing that while in uniform as an Officer. If Kerry was honorable he should have resigned his commission in protest and said his peace. But he had no honor. Fuck him, and fuck Walz.
Dude, you have personal issues.

Can you do a post without automatically deflecting to Trump? Yeah....didn't think so. Walz is a weak, lying, cowardly POS.
The only pussy here is YOU living off your dad's service and bitching about other people's service like YOU had skin in the game.

Weird.

You are the war mongers now. So, look at yourselves. We wised up. And the elites just pushed the agenda to you, and you accepted it. Those deplorables are tired of their children coming home in caskets, or with physical and mental disabilities for nothing. You saw how Joe reacted at the airport tarmac. He is not the only one.
Guy, while it's amusing to watch you wingnuts all act like a Hippy Drum Circle now, because the only "good" thing you can say about Trump is that the Pentagon wouldn't let him play with the big toys, the fact is, our last three wars were all Republican affairs.

Forum List

Back