We had a total disaster Presidency from one derelict National Guard, W, do we want another in Walz?

"he was demoted"

W, of course, was AWOL from National Guard. In short, both of these two kids from elite wealthy families escaped any real danger by getting PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT to serve in National Guard. And both proved to be complete disasters as National Guardsmen.

So Walz loved W, went to W rallies, and has the same distinction of being a liar and a horribly derelict member of National Guard.

Do we want a VP behind Kamala who is a clone of W?

W is THE WORST TRAITOR in US history....

It’s even worse!!

You guys can lie all you want about Walz but its not getting out of your echo chamber.

• Served with distinction
  • Retired to serve in congress

Any attempt to sully him will just end up with your hands dirty and shit on the inside of your chamber.

Not that you care - but what you wrote is factually false.

"he was demoted"

W, of course, was AWOL from National Guard. In short, both of these two kids from elite wealthy families escaped any real danger by getting PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT to serve in National Guard. And both proved to be complete disasters as National Guardsmen.

So Walz loved W, went to W rallies, and has the same distinction of being a liar and a horribly derelict member of National Guard.

Joe and Kamla tell us that the lower classes are doing great. And we see endless videos showing us different. If the idiots vote for the same thing, then they get what they deserve. Unfortunately, they are dragging a lot more people with them. And a percentage of Christians are at east warning that this is what scripture predicted. True or not stop following it.
Do you think Trump's kids have trouble paying their rent?

Reminder -

Swift boating is code for truth telling that hurts Democrats.

"he was demoted"

Walz respects people who got captured. He honors their service and sacrifice.

Vance chose to go with a man who disrespects those who got captured and who shit's on their service.

POW/MIA "I like people who weren't captured." - Donald J. Trump

Agreed Bush is no tampon timmy
Tampon? Somebody mention tampons?

I meet your tampon and raise you a maxi-pad.

bullet or fragment text1.jpg

Last edited:
Does the DNC or one of their tertiary groups pay you by the post? The Hour?

enquiring minds
I am still amateur as I am hoping to medal in the 2028 Olympics in Message Board Gymnastics

100% accurate. And I love draft dodger supporters attacking a 24 year service record that was impeccable just because he is a democrat. Fuck you.
But I notice you don't say anything about Biden and his 5 deferments for asthma all the while playing football.

Forum List

Back