Every time trump said "all of a sudden Harris is black," what came to mind was.........

Let's ask Harris. Oh, that's right, she has so little respect for Americans she refuses to answer any questions.
lets ask trump. is he really born again? i'm sure that will get a straight answer.

that was berg80 's lead, did you miss t. the "all of a sudden trump was christian"" to mirror trump's derogatory "all of a sudden kamala was black."

lets ask trump. is he really born again? i'm sure that will get a straight answer.

I don't believe he's ever claimed to be born again.
that was berg80 's lead, did you miss t. the "all of a sudden trump was christian"" to mirror trump's derogatory "all of a sudden kamala was black."
I ignore most of his nonsense.

I'm just curious if you true believers had any opinion on why Harris refuses to answer any questions, coming on three weeks after her coronation.

What’s wrong with becoming Christian? People do it everyday.
You know there's a difference between being one and saying you are one for political purposes, right?

You know there's a difference between being one and saying you are one for political purposes, right?
sure....politicans can be fake, just look at Harris....it's so insulting when she puts on a fake dialect when talking to African-Americans

Let's ask Harris. Oh, that's right, she has so little respect for Americans she refuses to answer any questions.

Polly want a cracker?????

Harris is on the stump every single day, answering questions and articulating her platform to the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Whose questions isn't she answering, parrot????

Get back to us when you can tell us what plans Trump has to improve YOUR life.

I don't believe he's ever claimed to be born again.

I ignore most of his nonsense.

I'm just curious if you true believers had any opinion on why Harris refuses to answer any questions, coming on three weeks after her coronation.
i know exactly why. she is currently the vice president of the united states and will support the president. shouldn;t she?

there will be adjustments. we know many of them. they are not coming top down like repubs operate. soon we will have a convention,(with an actual platform that is not "to blindly obey dear leader in all things") and everything will become perfectly clear in the fullness of time.

as for answering questions. how'd trump do with the black journalists? think he won their votes?

is he though?
Thats a good question

The Trump that frolicked in the sex obsessed rich liberal culture in New York City is a bad example of how Christians are supposed to act

But a good example of what happens to sinners and the harm they do to themselves and their family

Trump has a beautiful wife who barely speaks to him and I know he cant be happy about that

But at least he does not mock Christians or promote policies that are unacceptable to Christians

Which is one of the reasons you dislike him so much

Polly want a cracker?????

Harris is on the stump every single day, answering questions and articulating her platform to the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Whose questions isn't she answering, parrot????

Get back to us when you can tell us what plans Trump has to improve YOUR life.
really? show us a video of her answering questions.

what's her platform?

Kamala Harris' campaign website has no economic plans​

Harris became the presumptive Democratic nominee two weeks ago and selected Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz as her running mate​

i know exactly why. she is currently the vice president of the united states and will support the president. shouldn;t she?
She should. But all evidence points to her being an integral part of the palace coup.
there will be adjustments. we know many of them. they are not coming top down like repubs operate. soon we will have a convention,(with an actual platform that is not "to blindly obey dear leader in all things") and everything will become perfectly clear in the fullness of time.

as for answering questions. how'd trump do with the black journalists?
Excellent
think he won their votes?
Never dreamed he would. But he went into the lion's den to answer their questions. Harris won't even answer questions from Maddow or Stephanopolus or Tapper, who would stroke her for an hour.

Forum List

Back