The Time Trump Faced Death In A Horrifying Helicopter Ride

I know, it seems like a small petty lie but remember two things

1. You guys attacked Hillary for one little like. She said she was under sniper fire in Kosovo.

2. Trump lies about everything first small then big as a way to train you. He can't start out with big lies. He has to train you first with little lies. So here you are laughing off this lie. Well he got busted. Like Hillary, this should be the end of him. For one, he thinks all blacks look alike. And 2, he thought he rode with Kamala's ex boyfriend and he was willing to lie and say he said nasty things about her.

Did you watch the Daily Show talk about this? It was HILARIOUS!! Jon Stewart was like "so let me get this straight. The helicopter was going down, as you were plummeting to your death, the black guy next to you said "before we die, I want to tell you that I dated Kamala Harris and she's a real bitch"

Trump’s tale of a harrowing helicopter ride and emergency landing? Didn’t happen, Willie Brown says​

Former President Donald Trump mixed up two prominent politicians from California when he told a harrowing tale of almost crashing in a helicopter.

During a meandering press conference Thursday riddled with false and misleading statements, Trump recalled riding as a passenger in the chopper with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown when it was forced to make an emergency landing. The comments were in response to a question about a relationship between Brown and Vice President Kamala Harris three decades ago.

But Brown has never shared a helicopter with Trump, the former mayor said. Instead, it was former California Gov. Jerry Brown who rode with Trump in a helicopter in 2018 to survey wildfire damage, and no emergency landing was reported.

On Friday night, Politico reported that Nate Holden, a former Los Angeles city councilman and state senator, said he had once ridden with Trump in a helicopter heading to New Jersey that almost crashed.

Nate never dated Kamala. So what "nasty" things did he say about her?

LOL. To me this is worse than Hillary's Kosovo under sniper fire comment because she did fly over Kosovo and they were worried about sniper attacks. She just said she was under sniper attack. Trump is COMPLETELY LYING!!! And Republicans don't care. They hold democrats to a higher standard

Trump's lies and slanders should cost him

Of course you dont

Someone shows up and asks for asylum

They are released into America pending a court hearing that could take years
So you now understand that your “guess” as far as how many undocumented people are in the country is DOUBLE the actual number?

So you now understand that your “guess” as far as how many undocumented people are in the country is DOUBLE the actual number?
You are not counting the asylum seekers who technically are not here illegally

Last edited:
You can have unions if you can convince workers to join them

But when workers have a choice many do not want what you are selling
No many are threatened not to organize or else. And if the government supports them, trump Reagan republicans, workers lose.

Trump knows this. It’s why he talks of tariffs. That’s his angle. Hard to argue but I’m still not buying the con.

Of course you dont

Someone shows up and asks for asylum

They are released into America pending a court hearing that could take years
Good thing they came up with a bipartisan border bill to vastly increase the system to deal with those extremely long delays.

Oh wait, Trump fucked that up.

We can’t have progress with Trump. He’s nothing but dead weight.

Good thing they came up with a bipartisan border bill to vastly increase the system to deal with those extremely long delays.

Oh wait, Trump fucked that up.

We can’t have progress with Trump. He’s nothing but dead weight.
Did we jump through hoops when we immigrated to Texas? Did we ask the Mexicans for asylum?

I think it should be easier for people immigrating from South America than from Europe and canada. For humanitarian reasons plus they work hard.

No many are threatened not to organize or else. And if the government supports them, trump Reagan republicans, workers lose.

Trump knows this. It’s why he talks of tariffs. That’s his angle. Hard to argue but I’m still not buying the con.
Some people like you want unions while for others unions have a bad reputation

So I prefer a mixture of inion and none union

Some people like you want unions while for others unions have a bad reputation

So I prefer a mixture of inion and none union
Me too brother. Back when America was great 35% of American workers were in unions. I think 25% would be a nice healthy number.

Food workers, manufacturing, healthcare, hotel workers whoever works, Walmart workers, etc. whoever is underpaid. And you can see based on profits and executive pay which companies need to be unionized.

Harris is going to make it easier to unionize. Not trump

Forum List

Back