Majority of Voters Say Donald Trump Was a Success, Joe Biden Is a Failure

35 years in a steel mill in Brackenridge Pa.
Have you ever had a job, bro? Growing weed and cooking meth don`t count.
I owned a machine shop that did work for a local Steel Mill. They ended up filing bankruptcy and the workers pension funds not fully paid I believe.

This steel mill.

Jerry Cooper

ntroopSdes06agt1iJ4c45t90m2642au2416eg43g04003m7, 2ing7gu2 f ·

Pacific States Steel Plant, Union City, CA (ca.1950). End of the road for these old timers. You'd be looking at a gold mine today. They were about to be turned into alloy steel ingots. The only plant on the West Coast capable of doing so. The plant opened its doors in 1937 and closed them for good in 1976. Inexpensive Japanese steel would spell the end for a number of such plants in the US.
Pacific States Steel Corporation was one of the largest employers in Alameda County. About 400 workers toiled over massive furnaces each day, wearing wooden shoes and handling tons of metal. It was hard duty for the workers. Not only was the furnace heat intense the work was dangerous. However, the pay was good. In 1950, employees working in the most dangerous area - known as the hot bath - could make up to $100 a day.
photo courtesy Bennett Hall

192976121_2899788740291126_2100793549564024052_n.jpg

Why don't you ask instead of telling what we believe? My basis is his talk at the Capitol did not say to them, create a riot. And cops let the visitors in to protest. You talk as if the cops were stupid.

So the qualifier here is that Trump had to have said the words, "go riot" otherwise he's not responsible for inciting? LOL. Just because you don't find a murder weapon doesn't mean the murder didn't happen or that you weren't responsible for it. That's not how the law works. Everything Trump did, his tv interviews, his tweets, his rallies, and then his final speech led up to this flashpoint. No one needed to say, "go riot." :auiqs.jpg:

You Democrats CONSTANTLY proclaim your "intellectualism" and "morality." Meanwhile, the Unabomber was a genius who simply enjoyed killing people who he thought were disrupting his environmental lifestyle in a shack in the woods. There is NO correlation between IQ and wisdom, as you Democrats show everyone constantly. Smart people would never have voted for and che ted for a worthless criminal like Biden who has taken millions from Communist China, Russia, and Ukraine. He has forked over billions to Hamas, terrorists, and Iran.

Your "morality" is promoting homosexuality, transgender insanity, and butchering innocent unborn babies. You make me sick. You are destroying this once great nation.View attachment 965015

You call Biden a criminal as if Trump wasn't just convicted on 34 felony counts. Not to mention his other crimes that haven't gone to trial yet. lol

You call Biden a criminal as if Trump wasn't just convicted on 34 felony counts. Not to mention his other crimes that haven't gone to trial yet. lol

You giggle at your own miserable hypocrisy.
Biden has taken millions in bribes from Communist China - treason. You don't care. Ten to twenty million illegals through our border. You giggle. You hate America and common sense.
Feasting on your hardship.jpg

And Trump was found not guilty by Democrats.
As usual you have no clue what you are talking about and are posting blatant bullshit.

57 Senators voted guilty - all Dem, 7 Rep, and 2 Ind.

Republican excuse not to convict was that Trump was no longer president, so it's moot. Which is clearly NOT a not-guilty position.

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day, the people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president" - McConnell

Last edited:
As usual you have no clue what you are talking about and are posting blatant bullshit.

57 Senators voted guilty - all Dem, 7 Rep, and 2 Ind.

Republican excuse not to convict was that Trump was no longer president, so it's moot. Which is clearly NOT a not-guilty position.

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day, the people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president" - McConnell

Democrats busted their balls for his entire term treating him like our enemy. But we Americans saw his successes. We want him back as president.
Now your claim means nothing. He was not convicted and man did you try to convict him.

You Democrats are still trying.

Democrats busted their balls for his entire term treating him like our enemy. But we Americans saw his successes. We want him back as president.
Now your claim means nothing. He was not convicted and man did you try to convict him.

You Democrats are still trying.
..what the fuck?

If you are going to quote me then address at least SOMETHING in my post.

You prior comment that "Trump was found not guilty by Democrats" remains 100% made up BS.

This is a lie. As usual, nothing Trump ever says should be taken at face value, unless you're a complete rube.

I told the truth:
WASHINGTON - Today, Committee on House Administration's Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman Barry Loudermilk (GA-11) released a transcribed interview the January 6 Select Committee conducted with President Trump's former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato, which shows President Donald Trump pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to protect the nation’s capital.

The interview also shows White House frustration with slow deployment of assistance. The Select Committee conducted this interview in January of 2022, but never released it.

Following Mollie Hemingway's reporting, Chairman Loudermilk released the following statement:

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative," said Chairman Loudermilk. "Mr. Ornato's testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along, President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down.

[To Krichton] I told the truth:
Of course you did. Leftists traffic in lies and deny truth incessantly. Evil is like that. They call innocent, unborn babies "garbage" and "choice" and "a woman's body." They support Hamas terrorists, and homosexuals Hamas throws off rooftops without seeing their own ignorant, vicious evil.

Leftists such as you deny all evidence contrary to your evil and hatred. That is why you remain in your fetid mindsets.
You have no serious evidence nutbag and everyone knows that, including all the congressional Republicans dying to impeach Biden for something.

Of course you did. Leftists traffic in lies and deny truth incessantly. Evil is like that. They call innocent, unborn babies "garbage" and "choice" and "a woman's body." They support Hamas terrorists, and homosexuals Hamas throws off rooftops without seeing their own ignorant, vicious evil.

Democrat come from a long litany of criminals. Don't tell me about Trump since his cases are not concluded and you might be angry when the Supreme Court defends him.

Chem Engineer happens to be a man who I have dialogued with over many years. And he is very honest.

If any here are criminals, they love Democrats.

Democrat come from a long litany of criminals. Don't tell me about Trump since his cases are not concluded and you might be angry when the Supreme Court defends him.

Chem Engineer happens to be a man who I have dialogued with over many years. And he is very honest.
Trump is not ONLY a convicted criminal, he still has 3 other, unrelated criminal cases agaist him. He can appeal all he wants, his first sentencing is July 11th.

But wait there is much more, here is a list of criminally convicted Trump associates:

Paul Manafort

Michael Cohen

Steve Bannon

Peter Navarro

George Papadopoulos

Roger Stone

Rick Gates

Allen Weisselberg

Elliot Broidy

Sidney Powell
Kenneth Chesebro
Jenna Ellis
Boris Epshteyn

Thats not including all the people convicted for civil fraud, which includes Trump himself and both of his sons.

Other Republican administrations also seem to attract a lot more criminals:

56-Years-Of-Presidencies-2.jpg

Forum List

Back