Trump says Biden needs a "cognitive test", forgets the name of doctor who tested him.

Itā€™s not that fucking important. Do you know the mechanics name that fixed your car? Do you care as long as itā€™s running?

Why would I want to remember her name? Not like I got a blowjob, her nurse took some blood and I got an automated call telling me Iā€™m not dead yet. Thanks doc whatever your name is.
Kinda important to know your doctor's name dimwit.

This guy is always good for a laugh, if nothing else. Of course, it won't be so funny to see democracy trampled and the most unqualified people chosen for positions of power solely on their devotion to Donald Trump. That's called a cult, and we don't want one running our country.

WASHINGTON ā€” Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested President Joe Biden ā€œshould have to take a cognitive test,ā€ only to confuse who administered the test to him in the next sentence.

The former president and presumptive Republican nominee referred to Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was the White House physician for part of his presidency, as ā€œRonny Johnson.ā€ The moment came as Trump was questioning Bidenā€™s mental acuity, something he often does on the campaign trail and social media.

ā€œHe doesnā€™t even know what the word ā€˜inflationā€™ means. I think he should take a cognitive test like I did,ā€ the former president said of Biden during a speech at a convention of Turning Point Action in Detroit.

Seconds later, he continued, ā€œDoc Ronny Johnson. Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor, and he said I was the healthiest president, he feels, in history, so I liked him very much indeed immediately.ā€

Good point. I say they should both have cognition tests and drug tests before the debate.

I am sure all will agree.

not what hur report sez

Did they kill anyone

As a vietnam era veteran. I don't give a shit

That's a lie. You're quoting left wing rags
I told you the david duke, kkk good people story was a lie I bet you were hoping i would forget.

1. Biden didn't know he had classified documents and he didn't refuse to give them back. Only Trump deliberately stole classified documents and refused to give them back.

2. Donald Trump. Donald Trump HIRES illegals and hides them at his resorts.

3. Imagine being a Ukrainian and having the US President refuse to defend your democracy from Putin.

4. Lots and lots of times. He pretended he didn't know who David Duke was when asked. He said the KKK were "good people".
i told ya the charlottesville story was a lie I bet you were hoping i would forget.

Trump was cooperating fully with the archivist. Well known and documented. Trump did exactly what Obama, Bush, and Clinton did.

There is NOTHING to prove Trump was cooperating. Trump was lying to the Archivist and refusing to return the documents. That's so well documented that Trump was arrested for the lies and lack of cooperation.

Trump WANTED to get arrested. So he could whine like a spoiled little rich girl who wants candy. After everything he did to get himself arrested, he sounds pathetic.

Forum List

Back