Majority of Voters Say Donald Trump Was a Success, Joe Biden Is a Failure

Trump is not ONLY a convicted criminal, he still has 3 other, unrelated criminal cases agaist him. He can appeal all he wants, his first sentencing is July 11th.

But wait there is much more, here is a list of criminally convicted Trump associates:

Paul Manafort

Michael Cohen

Steve Bannon

Peter Navarro

George Papadopoulos

Roger Stone

Rick Gates

Allen Weisselberg

Elliot Broidy

Sidney Powell
Kenneth Chesebro
Jenna Ellis
Boris Epshteyn

Thats not including all the people convicted for civil fraud, which includes Trump himself and both of his sons.

Other Republican administrations also seem to attract a lot more criminals:
It will excite millions of citizens when the father and son duo of the Bidens is in prison.

That is funny. What you will hate is the Father son duo of Bidens landing in prison.

For what?

Republicans can't even get anything on Joe for a partisan impeachment or any actual criminal referral...yet here you are, running your mouth about a conviction.

Dream on dummy.

Last edited:
For what?

Republicans can't even get anything on Joe for a partisan impeachment or any actual criminal referral...yet here you are, running your mouth about a conviction.

Dream on dummy.
They have been accumulated evidence of the crimes by the Bidens. Recall the many years the Democrats had nothing on Trump until the democrats claimed false crimes.

They have been accumulated evidence of the crimes by the Bidens. Recall the many years the Democrats had nothing on Trump until the democrats claimed false crimes.

All they have had so far was bullshit to sell to know nothing wingnuts like you.

If they actually had something then they would be introducing impeachment articles and criminal refferals.

All they have had so far was bullshit to sell to know nothing wingnuts like you.

If they actually had something then they would be introducing impeachment articles and criminal refferals.
Soon cracker. Be polite.

I told the truth:
WASHINGTON - Today, Committee on House Administration's Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman Barry Loudermilk (GA-11) released a transcribed interview the January 6 Select Committee conducted with President Trump's former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato, which shows President Donald Trump pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to protect the nation’s capital.

The interview also shows White House frustration with slow deployment of assistance. The Select Committee conducted this interview in January of 2022, but never released it.

Following Mollie Hemingway's reporting, Chairman Loudermilk released the following statement:

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative," said Chairman Loudermilk. "Mr. Ornato's testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along, President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down.

Nope. Ornato said that he recalled other white house officials saying Trump wanted 10,000 troops, not that Trump actually said it or ordered it. A far cry from the claim of 20,000 troops and it would most certainly not be to protect the capitol but rather to protect his protestors at the rally from counter protestors.

It will excite millions of citizens when the father and son duo of the Bidens is in prison.

It seems like right wingers have an obsession with investigating every democrat president from clinton, to obama and now Biden, even when no crime has been committed. Hmm, I wonder where we often see these types of political witch hunts in other countries. Putin and his ilk would love supporters just like you.

Nope. Ornato said that he recalled other white house officials saying Trump wanted 10,000 troops, not that Trump actually said it or ordered it. A far cry from the claim of 20,000 troops and it would most certainly not be to protect the capitol but rather to protect his protestors at the rally from counter protestors.
I don't do gobbledegook at all. Nope by you does not cut it. Even you claim Trump wanted 10,000 guard troops. But at the Capitol Trump was not in charge. Guess who was in charge?
The purpose of 10,000 troops was to show up with a large group, when I was in the Army 20,000 troops was a total Division. That is a lot of troops.
Stop pretending Trump wanted and expected there to be a problem with the visitors. Most of them saw the problem but were not involved or the Justice jerks would prosecute many many thousands more of them.
This crap by Democrats will fizzle out. And then you can deal with biden being prosecuted like his son has been.

It seems like right wingers have an obsession with investigating every democrat president from clinton, to obama and now Biden,
After what you guys did to the fabulous Ronald Reagan you expect me to feel sorry for you? Even when Nixon was President the Democrats were not half as ugly as today they are.

I don't do gobbledegook at all. Nope by you does not cut it. Even you claim Trump wanted 10,000 guard troops. But at the Capitol Trump was not in charge. Guess who was in charge?
The purpose of 10,000 troops was to show up with a large group, when I was in the Army 20,000 troops was a total Division. That is a lot of troops.
Stop pretending Trump wanted and expected there to be a problem with the visitors. Most of them saw the problem but were not involved or the Justice jerks would prosecute many many thousands more of them.
This crap by Democrats will fizzle out. And then you can deal with biden being prosecuted like his son has been.

I'm pretending Trump expected trouble with his insurrectionists? When did I make this argument?

After what you guys did to the fabulous Ronald Reagan you expect me to feel sorry for you? Even when Nixon was President the Democrats were not half as ugly as today they are.

"Us guys" Who is "us guys?" Reagan violated the boland act and his own US attorney general investigated him, along with a right wing republican majority congress. The Tower Commission, named after republican John Tower lead the investigation into Iran Contra. How times have changed, and not for the better, by a long shot. I mean, either way Reagan never had to answer for what he did. The fact that you're now somehow blaming democrats for an investigation that barely even touched Reagan in the end shows how far the nutty right wing have lowered themselves.

"Us guys" Who is "us guys?" Reagan violated the boland act and his own US attorney general investigated him, along with a right wing republican majority congress. The Tower Commission, named after republican John Tower lead the investigation into Iran Contra. How times have changed, and not for the better, by a long shot. I mean, either way Reagan never had to answer for what he did. The fact that you're now somehow blaming democrats for an investigation that barely even touched Reagan in the end shows how far the nutty right wing have lowered themselves.
Reagan did not violate the Boland act. We need an act like that one now to use on Biden. Reagan is this nations finest of all times president. This horse shit happening now to Trump is not warranted at all.

Forum List

Back