Majority of Voters Say Donald Trump Was a Success, Joe Biden Is a Failure

Wired or asleep, Dark Brandon will aways be a lap ahead of Trumnp.
Biden holy glare mopped floor.jpg

Biden will forever be synonymous with FAILURE.

THIS ADMIN IS WORSE THAN CARTER.

At least Carter was a well intentioned fool.

Biden is a corrupt traitor to the nation. Bribe taking POS.

First, President Trump did NOT "incite a deadly riot."
You Democrats stole the presidency with fraudulent ballots and the criminal intervention of Google in manipulating searches to benefit Democrats everywhere. Sickening but you don't give a damn, as long as your side wins by any means, even illegal ones. This is not much different from you "factory workers" staging strikes and beating others who cross your picket lines. You're followers of Marx.
The Fight like hell seems to be their basis for saying he incited a riot. First the deaths were caused by cops. And I appreciate cops. But these capitol cops were brutal. And the ones that refused to be brutal were investigated by DC and the Democrats. They were especially brutal to AShli Babbitt. She was murdered. Even this tiny woman had she got into the room, several cops were in there and she had no gun with her.
Trump promoted a peaceful protest.

The Fight like hell seems to be their basis for saying he incited a riot. First the deaths were caused by cops. And I appreciate cops. But these capitol cops were brutal. And the ones that refused to be brutal were investigated by DC and the Democrats. They were especially brutal to AShli Babbitt. She was murdered. Even this tiny woman had she got into the room, several cops were in there and she had no gun with her.
Trump promoted a peaceful protest.

Right, and the whole basis for Maga believing he wasn't inciting a riot is him saying these two words, "protest peacefully" in the middle of his long, unhinged, rambling speech filled with nothing but stolen election conspiracies, corruption, etc. When you rile up a crowd of low iq Trump cultists with talk like that, and then you end it by saying they should fight like hell, or they won't have a country anymore, and then tell them to march to the capitol what do you suppose was likely to happen? Not to mention when Kevin McCarthy called Trump to call off his mob, and Trump just laughed in his face more or less. Yeah, that's a perfectly innocent man who had no intention at all of inciting a riot. Trump knew full well what he was doing.

Robert, if people are breaking down your house door, and one of them is climbing in through the small window opening do you wait until they're all inside so you can offer them a spot of tea and ask them why they just did that? Please listen to yourself.

Right, and the whole basis for Maga believing he wasn't inciting a riot is him saying these two words, "protest peacefully" in the middle of his long, unhinged, rambling speech filled with nothing but stolen election conspiracies, corruption, etc. When you rile up a crowd of low iq Trump cultists with talk like that, and then you end it by saying they should fight like hell, or they won't have a country anymore, and then tell them to march to the capitol what do you suppose was likely to happen? Not to mention when Kevin McCarthy called Trump to call off his mob, and Trump just laughed in his face more or less. Yeah, that's a perfectly innocent man who had no intention at all of inciting a riot. Trump knew full well what he was doing.

Robert, if people are breaking down your house door, and one of them is climbing in through the small window opening do you wait until they're all inside so you can offer them a spot of tea and ask them why they just did that? Please listen to yourself.
Why don't you ask instead of telling what we believe? My basis is his talk at the Capitol did not say to them, create a riot. And cops let the visitors in to protest. You talk as if the cops were stupid.

I`ve been a retired factory worker for a long time and I'm doing just fine. What problems am I supposed to have? Would they like Biden if he incited a deadly riot in an attempt to steal the presidency?
So explain and defend the purchasing power of your
paycheck under Pops Biden.
The only incitement was manufactured with an entire
Summer of Love Protests/Riots { 2020 } where Saul Alinsky
memes were propelled.Over 500 { 540 } Protests and over
2 dozen people ended up dead.Over a Billion in
Property damage.Federal Bldgs and Police stations
damaged or set afire.Downtown districts taken over
and ordinary citizens unable to use.
No one except Ashli Babbett died on January 6th.
Ya creep.

So explain and defend the purchasing power of your
paycheck under Pops Biden.
The only incitement was manufactured with an entire
Summer of Love Protests/Riots { 2020 } where Saul Alinsky
memes were propelled.Over 500 { 540 } Protests and over
2 dozen people ended up dead.Over a Billion in
Property damage.Federal Bldgs and Police stations
damaged or set afire.Downtown districts taken over
and ordinary citizens unable to use.
No one except Ashli Babbett died on January 6th.
Ya creep.
I`m 70 years old and living on a fixed income and doing fine but I still laugh at the losers bitching about Saul Alinsky, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the current King Bogeyman, George Soros. We`ve had race riots for 300 years but only one riot was an attempt to overthrow our Democracy and install a now convicted felon as President. Reading books would be a great way to begin removing ignorance. Those are stacks of papers attached to each other on one side. Ashli committed suicide on J6. Good riddance and I hope the police shoot more assholes in their next attempt to destroy this country.

Why don't you ask instead of telling what we believe? My basis is his talk at the Capitol did not say to them, create a riot. And cops let the visitors in to protest. You talk as if the cops were stupid.

What did his refusal to tell his MAGAtards to stop breaking into the Capitol and leave the building immediately tells you?

To Congress it said that he was complicit in the attack on the Congress, which is why he was bi-partisanly impeached.

When you rile up a crowd of low iq Trump cultists with talk like that, and then you end it by saying they
You Democrats CONSTANTLY proclaim your "intellectualism" and "morality." Meanwhile, the Unabomber was a genius who simply enjoyed killing people who he thought were disrupting his environmental lifestyle in a shack in the woods. There is NO correlation between IQ and wisdom, as you Democrats show everyone constantly. Smart people would never have voted for and che ted for a worthless criminal like Biden who has taken millions from Communist China, Russia, and Ukraine. He has forked over billions to Hamas, terrorists, and Iran.

Your "morality" is promoting homosexuality, transgender insanity, and butchering innocent unborn babies. You make me sick. You are destroying this once great nation.
10 Signs you might be useful idiot.jpg

What did his refusal to tell his MAGAtards to stop breaking into the Capitol and leave the building immediately tells you?

To Congress it said that he was complicit in the attack on the Congress, which is why he was bi-partisanly impeached.
It tells me you have no clue how far the White House is from the Capitol. It is 2.2 miles miles away. How easy is it to communicate with several hundred thousand visitors? Can you do it from 2.2 miles distance?

Why say impeached? It only means the Democrats failed two times.

It tells me you have no clue how far the White House is from the Capitol.

Dummy, how far is a tweet from you?

Trumptards got a front row to Dear Leader's every post and monitored what he was posting while they were breaking in.

_116911147_39f9847d-9869-42ae-8148-262d4329f3ba.jpg.webp

He refused to tell them to stop breaking in, he refused to tell them to go home untill National Guard got to the Capitol and it was over.

Last edited:
Dummy, how far is a tweet from you?

Trumptards got a front row to Dear Leader's every post and monitored what he was posting while they were breaking in.

_116911147_39f9847d-9869-42ae-8148-262d4329f3ba.jpg.webp

He refused to tell them to stop breaking in, he refused to tell them to go home untill National Guard got to the Capitol and it was over.
Trump asked for 10,000 guards to be there that day. But somebody decided to turn him down.

Trump asked for 10,000 guards to be there that day. But somebody decided to turn him down.

Bullshit, no evidence Trump asked for anything. And much more importantly he specifically never asked for anything WHILE ATTACK WAS IN PROGRESS. It was Pence that finally called in NA deployment.

Trump was impeached for his adamant inaction that made clear his intent to disrupt Congressional election certification.

Last edited:
Trump's most lasting impact on the country will be the reshaping of the federal judiciary, however with the overturning of Roe, I'm surprised that a majority today view his presidency as a success.
So am I. But then a majority of Repubs think he won an election he lost. Indicating delusional beliefs are par for the course with supporters of the Orange Rapist.

It tells me you have no clue how far the White House is from the Capitol. It is 2.2 miles miles away. How easy is it to communicate with several hundred thousand visitors? Can you do it from 2.2 miles distance?

Why say impeached? It only means the Democrats failed two times.
Maybe because a definable real peach of a guy { Chuck Schumer }
who like Biden never worked a day in the public sector, showed
us plebs how to cook out on the barbie.
By putting cheese slices on uncooked beef patties he just
put on the grill.What a guy.What a grillman.
THE Poster Boy for these Demobrats.

Trump's most lasting impact on the country will be the reshaping of the federal judiciary, however with the overturning of Roe, I'm surprised that a majority today view his presidency as a success.
Maybe it was his creation of the 'Space Force'? :biggrin:

"55 percent said they view the former Republican president's White House term as successful, whereas 61 percent say they view the current Democratic president's tenure as a failure."

I have said for dozens of years that Roe never was right. Even the party called Roe said it is wrong. We do wrong by assuming the job of the supreme court is to legislate. And Roe was raw legislation. When it was overturned, like the end of slavery, they got it right now.

Forum List

Back