The Time Trump Faced Death In A Horrifying Helicopter Ride

You can have your insular ethnostate or you can have economic prosperity.

You can’t have both. Not anymore.

The British were told they could have both with Brexit and it turned out to be an economic disaster.
I have no comment on Brexit since I dont live there and its none of my business

But I’m sure the limey voyeurs posting here can discuss it with you

LOL

When he got nicked on his ear? Reagan and George Wallace faced death. Trump faced a fragment. Look at it now? What wound? We all know how he'd be playing it up if it were more serious than a nicked ear.

View attachment 997112
Had he not turned his head he would be dead, so yeah, that one. That is literally as close to death by gunshot as you can get.

More than you have ever faced.

Make the illegal immigrants legal and we have economic prosperity. If we do it your way, it’s economic catastrophe.
Add 30-40 million people with no education or skills?

And we may not be at 40 million yet but we soon will be

I have no comment on Brexit since I dont live there and its none of my business

But I’m sure the limey voyeurs posting here can discuss it with you
Just pointing out that people have been told the same lie you’ve been told.

Just pointing out that people have been told the same lie you’ve been told.
The lie is that europeans are horrible people and migrants are good for the country

Or over here that white Americans are bad and brown people without a pot to piss in are necessary

Had he not turned his head he would be dead, so yeah, that one. That is literally as close to death by gunshot as you can get.

More than you have ever faced.
If he had, what if, could've... This ain't a game of hand grenades. Trump was lucky. Good for him and the nation.

But you imbeciles need to stop making him out to be a hero. I like people who weren't shot at.

The lie is that europeans are horrible people and migrants are good for the country

Or over here that white Americans are bad and brown people without a pot to piss in are necessary
WTF are you talking about? Jesus man, get a grip.

Forum List

Back