The Time Trump Faced Death In A Horrifying Helicopter Ride

Your ignorance of economics is exceeded only by your foul mouth
Eat a bag of dicks you stupid motherfucker…

Now THAT is foul language. Dope.

So educate us on how your Holocaust plan Would increase wages

So because it was white Christian’s who first came and conquered this land, that means today it’s a white Christian nation? Nonsense. You think it’s more yours than a black who was your assessors slave? I say it’s more his. Or just as much. And he’s also a Muslim today. Just as much his as yours.

Then you don’t know America. Because of the constitution it’s a secular nation for blacks, atheists, gays….

That’s the thing about freedom. People are free to be things you don’t like.
How free would America be under Islam? It is because we are a Christian nation that blacks are no longer slaves and that we welcome other nationalities.

The free market works beautifully

Prices and wages will adjust by themselves without the heavy hand of government
The heavy hand of government is what’s going to cause this inflationary crisis by deporting millions of people working in the free market.

Ironic, isn’t it?

Eat a bag of dicks you stupid motherfucker…

Now THAT is foul language. Dope.

So educate us on how your Holocaust plan Would increase wages
Yes and very typical of a lib who wallows in the guttet

The heavy hand of government is what’s going to cause this inflationary crisis by deporting millions of people working in the free market.

Ironic, isn’t it?
Enforcing the law is not a bad thing

The free market works beautifully

Prices and wages will adjust by themselves without the heavy hand of government
This is so not true. If the feds didn’t step in we’d be fucked.

The unregulated free market without unions showed us in that time ceo pay went up 1322% and labor only 18%

If enforcing the law harms everyone’s standard of living, it sure is a bad thing.

We elect the government to write laws to help people.
If there were no illegals companies would still try to pay as little as possible. It’s why fdr passed the Warner act? I forget the name but it gave workers the right to organize. Labor laws, government intervention. New laws had to be written and republicans call it communism

So with your entire post being nothing but silly personal insults, you've abandoned your every argument related to that nonsense 'AI' claim.

Your concession is accepted with all the grace and patience it deserves.

C'mon back if you ever need another lesson on why Trump's delusional horseshit is delusional.
Because you compound your idiocy each and every time. trump obviously got the people mixed up. It's something everyone has done. As a democrat you are driven to make it more than it ever was. Why? To promote some communist into office that promises to make us into Venezuela.

How free would America be under Islam? It is because we are a Christian nation that blacks are no longer slaves and that we welcome other nationalities.
Nonsense. Are you saying the southerners you worship with statues today werent Christian’s? The pilgrims who came and stole then murdered Indians weren’t Christian’s?

And don’t forget it would have been liberal northern Christian’s who fought against slavery. Yankees.

I don’t want to be under Islam or Christianity. If 51% of Americans converted to Islam would you say we are now a Muslim nation? Christian turned Muslim? Why not? Using your logic

America today is secular. This land is your land, this land is my land.

We see if Republican Christian’s take over we won’t be very free either. They put their religion above the constitution. I don’t approve and I’m an American

Nonsense. Are you saying the southerners you worship with statues today werent Christian’s? The pilgrims who came and stole then murdered Indians weren’t Christian’s?

And don’t forget it would have been liberal northern Christian’s who fought against slavery. Yankees.

I don’t want to be under Islam or Christianity. If 51% of Americans converted to Islam would you say we are now a Muslim nation? Christian turned Muslim? Why not? Using your logic

America today is secular. This land is your land, this land is my land.
Using simple math, if 51 percent turned to Islam, we would be a Muslim country.
The south viewed slavery as an economic issue, the north as a moral issue. And there was more going on than just a fight over slavery and secession.

We see if Republican Christian’s take over we won’t be very free either. They put their religion above the constitution. I don’t approve and I’m an American
Christianity provides the foundational basis of our freedoms under the Constitution. Without Christianity there would be no Constitution.

This is so not true. If the feds didn’t step in we’d be fucked.

The unregulated free market without unions showed us in that time ceo pay went up 1322% and labor only 18%
You can have unions if you can convince workers to join them

But when workers have a choice many do not want what you are selling

Forum List

Back