Zone1 Religious question

my father worked for the Church of the Brethren General Offices in Illinois. H started off as a Linotype Operator and moved to typeset with a Mainframe Computer when they were invented. They sold him a 3 bedroom house with a basement across the street for 30k and he and I had access to the place 24/7. They printed all the Pamphlets for most of the Denominations in the US and some magazines including the Model T Magazine. Back in the 70's I had access to their Library and everything on the Faith of Christianity and I studied them on my free time.

There are more Books of the Bible then they put in the King James version. He didn't like them and chose not to include them. And there were many books of explanations of the Bible and other Religious texts. I got my information from them.
True some stuff I elaborated myself using logic and common sense.

Everyone in Heaven are Brothers was in one of those texts

Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven because God can't accept the impure and we are all impure. Since even the memory of a sin is a sin that has to be removed. And memory of thing you are proud of or accomplish are sins. Yelling at a rainstorm is a sin. Everything is a sin so the only way you can get into Heaven is to strip all memories of this life.

Follow the light and the spirit is always interpreted as a light so we are all little lights joining the big light.

Our reward is eternal bliss or ecstasy. ie. you will spend all eternity in pure ecstasy unable to think of anything else.

Nothing we did in life will matter in Heaven once forgiven. Even those in Purgatory gets a second chance at accepting Christ, even Hitler and Gandhi.

Lucifer was from a fictional series.

The rest are just theories of mine.
If God made us and we are impure, than that is God's doing and we aren't at fault or to be blamed for it.
Unless God is crazy and schezoo ...

In a Universe of about 13 to 18 billion years age since the Big Bang*, and with Earth about 4.5 billion years old and a star/Sun slightly older than that, we are relative newcomers to the Cosmos.

Given how much was here before we were, it's probable that beings from other star system(s) may have come here long ago, started a colonization program, things went a little awry, and they had to do some tinkering with the genetics of local lifeforms to enhance their chances to survive.

along the way and in that process, we Humans occurred (we made), and for various reasons the real story had to be cloaked in allegory and fables to hand to the modified natives - we humans. Distraction and/or deception is part of the plan to protect the real identity of those involved in creating us.

* When one engages the concepts of eternity, no Begin and no End, one then needs to think in terms of a Big Bang, followed by a Big Collapse, followed by another Big Bang, followed by another Big Collapse, etc. With no beginning point nor an end point.

Bible Old Testament is mangled transcribe from ancient Sumerian Enuma Elish, and other writings of theirs regarding "creation" and other Origins.
"God" referred to is plural and references the Anunnaki who did genetic manipulations on earlier hominoids ("ape-man") to make Homo Sapiens Sapiens
Those Anunnaki being intersteller colonists who settled this star system hundreds of thousands of years ago. When disaster struck their homeworld systems and left them semi-stranded here, they had to improvise a bootstrap solution to regaining the economic and industrial base lost.

Genetic manipulations of an indigenous species to accelerate it's evolution plus a kick-start it on the path of civilization was the best available solution. Lacking enough of their own species to be the guards/wardens they chose to implement assorted religions as a population control mechanism, to avoid eventual usurpation by the workers(humans). With assorted religions that hosted slight differences between each other, they were able to set in place a system where those religions would keep enough of the lower worker species cowered and also distracted being at each others throats via the occasional religious wars.

Most of the "Gawds" ~ Gods/Goddesses are you know who, playing roles and messing with the minds of their worker servants.

More details here;
The Geminga Scenario

Forum List

Back