Methane Gas being released into the Earth Atmosphere , a bigger threat than CO2 , from human Carbon gas release.?!!

Who is the other "religious nutjob" you speak about here? Always nice to meet a comrade.
Anyone who is a "believer" in AGW is a religious nutjob.

Anyone who follows computer derived fiction, instead of actual empirical data, is a religious nutjob.

Anyone who is a "believer" in AGW is a religious nutjob.

What means AGW, British Prussian?

Anyone who follows computer derived fiction, instead of actual empirical data, is a religious nutjob.

westwall - did you ever try to speak with a strange last mohican - whose parents and grandparents had been murdered from your parents and grandparents - in any way what I could call a normal way how totally normal human beings communicate with each other? How about using this opportunity to talk about something that really matters?

Ludendorff told Franz Joseph that if he didn't attack Serbia within 24 hours then Germany would no longer honor the Treaty of mutual support, so yeah, Germany DID start WWI. ...

What's by the way absurde bullshit because an unimportant Prussian idiot like Mr. Ludendorff had not to speak with an emperor of Austria and descendent of the real German emperors in such an impertinent way - who anyway not needed any help to attack Serbia.

Unfortunatelly Austria-Hungaria indeed had to react and a "war" against Serbia was inevitable after Serbs had murdered the heir of the Austrian and Hungarian throne and his wonderful and lovely wife Sophie. I guess this was arranged from Russia! The attack on Serbia was only a question of honor. Normally some soldiers had been sent to Serbia - the Serbs had capitulated - the honor of Austria had been resurrected and that was it. Nothing had really changed. World War 1 started when Russia suddenly proclaimed they are the protective power of all Slaws - what was totally absurde because the Prussians (not Germany at this moment of history!) and the Russians had forced once Austria against the will of empress Maria-Theresia to split up Poland. She said once: "This decision will cost me ten years of my life!".

By the way: A short time before world war 1 had started the first time in history the word "Völkermord" (=genocide) was introduced - from a German poet about the way how specially Russia (your ally in world war 1+2) - and also Prussia, but far not so drastically - wiped out the Polish people and their culture and civilisation. The best way to live for the Polish (=Slaws) had been in Austria-Hungaria where the Polish had been respected citizens like all others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back