Trump assassination photo mystery of Trump's raised fist.

He may be an alien who.has come here to take over planet earth, if only he get win a second term in the WH! The man was shot and hit the ground, probably scraped his hand, if anything at all.
Finally an answer
The man was shot and hit the ground, probably scraped his hand, if anything at all.

Diagnostic and Therapeutic Injection of the Wrist and Hand Region
p745-f1.jpg

Unless you have a better explaination.
Lying simp says wot???

Greg

So far the best explanation is a bruise when Trump hit the ground.

Trump is a little bit overwheight. What you are seeing there is obviously wrinklrs in the skin, accentuated by shadow. When you clench your fist and move your knuckles forward, it makes your tendon pop out, and compresses, skin, muscle and any fat in your wrist, making ridges under the skin.

Holy cow, this is not rocket science.

We've all seen the iconic Trump defiance photo, but did anybody look closely?

Originally attached to this post

1723166621308-png.992481

Look closely at Trump's wrist. What are those strange bumps.

View attachment 993063

And even stranger. They appear in some photos, but not in others.

Were the bumps photoshopped in, or photoshopped out?
You people are weird as fuck.

Diagnostic and Therapeutic Injection of the Wrist and Hand Region
p745-f1.jpg

Unless you have a better explaination.
How about simple shadowing from the position of his hand and sunlight? I saw no "bumps".

One is clenched; adrenaline rush...the other is just closed.........relaxed.....you bloody idiot!!.

View attachment 993091

Yes mg; get back to the sewer where you belong!!!

Greg
I thought the same initially but I wasn't sure if he was seeing some contour I wasnt, my eyes arent as.good.anymore. Ive scraped my wrist before right where the veins bundle and my veins became more profound along with some swelling etc. When he hit the ground,.he surely would have braced his fall and the blood would gourge.

Last edited:
We've all seen the iconic Trump defiance photo, but did anybody look closely?

Originally attached to this post

Look closely at Trump's wrist. What are those strange bumps.

And even stranger. They appear in some photos, but not in others.

Were the bumps photoshopped in, or photoshopped out?
Somebody's been drinking their own piss again.

I thought you were cured.

I thought the same initially but I wasn't sure if he was seeing some contour I wasnt, my eyes arent as.good.anymore. Ive scraped my wrist before right where the veins bundle and my veins became more profound along with some swelling etc. When he hit the ground,.he surely would have braced his fall and the blood would gourge.
He's a flamer; usually irrelevant twaddle but one wonders at his or her point??

Greg

Their ticket now is a DEI slut in the Candidate Protection Program and a Stolen Valor coward with a proclivity for doing unspeakable acts with farm animals.

I'd distract too.

walz horse cum 223.jpg

They are veins. In a clenched fist, blood flow is diminished and the veins swell. He must have really been putting pressure on that fist. Not surprising since he had just been shot. In the second picture the fingers are curled in the fist position but the hand is relaxed. No pressure on the wrist at all.

Forum List

Back