Trump: The Whole Country is Rigged. Is it true? Is the Whole Country Rigged?

It's recess time - run along.

Yes, things are rigged, a result of decades of Marxist propaganda in the schools. We used to count votes fairly, we used to ask for ID before people could vote. Not any more, most of it done by machines that can be programmed to spit out a result that is wanted, and by mail in votes that are un-auditable. Question anything and you're labeled an election denier.

We used to have free speech but Big Tech shut that down in 2020 and only Elon Musk buying Twitter has given any sort of balance to things.

We used to have a population that respected freedom.
Look at what happened in 2020. You had half of the country cheering on the government to "govern me harder, daddy! Lock me down, stick an unwanted vaccine in my arm, make me wear a mask... and shut up and do what you are told! We're in a pandemic.".

Meanwhile, year after year, decade after decade, the democrats stir up their women voters and convince them that the republicans are going to outlaw abortion.....just like they used to try to stir up the old folks that the republicans were going to cut their social security.

I leave this rant with two quotes.
1. Nobody ever went broke, underestimating the intelligence of the American People. H.L. Mencken

2. The people who run things in this country do not want an informed population. They want people who are just smart enough to run the machines and process the paperwork, and just dumb enough that they won't question anything. George Carlin

Really? Were you taught Marxist propaganda? My children and grandchildren weren't.

A 78-year-old grown man mocking others and making up cruel nicknames for people is just weird. It’s truly weird. We don't have even liberals anywhere near that weird.

"And what do they watch?? Lies, DAMNED LIES, and God-Damned Lies from the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM.
I'm telling you dimocrap scum right now..... You better hope DJT gets in and straightens this Country out. Because you're not going to like what happens if dimocrap FILTH keep on keepin' on."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

WHEW!!!!
MAGALoons unleashed.

I gotta admit, since Mrs. Harris emerged as a Presidential contender the shrieking by MAGAloonery has has increased in volume and intensity.

I suspect their fear threshold has been breached by the popularity of Mrs. Harris.

If she is elected President of the United States they may feel the need to emigrate to some place more in sync with their world view, like Hungary, Venezuela, Guatemala, North Korea?

I don't know about anyone else but this is one of the whiniest, most immature shit I've ever heard out of a human being. When Trump doesn't get his way he immediately claims something was "rigged" against him. Imagine going through life like this. I failed my midterms, because it was rigged, I didn't get into my college of choice because it was rigged, my girlfriend dumped me, it was rigged, I was arrested because I was drinking and driving, the system is rigged. Only the cult would support this and support a convicted felon.

Ah, your feelings

Forum List

Back