Trump sends multiple emails every day

Trump send multiple emails every day.
Read a few statements below.
There is no talk on issues. It is all about him being a victim and we must take down those who wronged him.
It sounds more of a call to go to war than go vote.
No wonder his followers look at this as a war not an election. They make it jjust that. a war

I WAS JUST CONVICTED IN A WITCH HUNT TRIAL!
On this dark day in history, I’m releasing this NEVER SURRENDER BLACK MAGA hat to stand against this injustice!
----------------
After my home was RAIDED WITH DEADLY FORCE…

After I was GAGGED INTO SILENCE BY A CORRUPT JUDGE…
After I was WRONGFULLY CONVICTED ON 34 RIGGED FELONY CHARGES
-------
asked my team to identify the TOP 1% of TRUE TRUMP REPUBLICANS after my rigged Biden conviction, and guess whose name was at the top?

YOU!!
When I TAKE BACK the White House, I won’t be listening to liberal billionaires or the FAKE NEWS media that hates our country.I’ll only be taking advice from REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE YOU.
------------
Drill this into your head: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER. YOU WILL NEVER SURRENDER
-----------------
With you by my side, we will DEMOLISH the Deep State and VANQUISH our enemies.
I
Elmer, you are mistaken. Trump does not own an email account. He does not email anyone.

Donald Trump Doesn't Use a Computer or Have an Email Address, Former Aide Reveals in Court...​

Strangest of all, in a country where virtually everybody is now online, she also said that Trump didn't even have a computer or an email address — yet another peculiar twist that highlights just how technologically challenged the former head of state is.

LOL................and just the other day Biden was trying to scare black people into voting for him by saying the ghosts in white robes are coming back to get the blacks.......those ghosts were democrats.......... :auiqs.jpg:
The KKK were Democrats. Now they support MAGA, along with neoNazis, white supremacists and Putin.

Elmer, you are mistaken. Trump does not own an email account. He does not email anyone.

Donald Trump Doesn't Use a Computer or Have an Email Address, Former Aide Reveals in Court...​

Strangest of all, in a country where virtually everybody is now online, she also said that Trump didn't even have a computer or an email address — yet another peculiar twist that highlights just how technologically challenged the former head of state is.

You have to be kidding. When I receive an email saying I am his friend, it isn't really Trump. Like the email I received below? Wow, you burst my bubble.

I’VE GOT A FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU

Friend, is now a good time to talk?

We haven’t spoken since my rigged felony conviction and I was getting a little worried…​

So I set aside some time today for us to have a one-on-one interview and touch base during these dark days in America’s history.

ElmoDud seems offended that Trump or people on his campaign staff (or similar people on his team) think that they have a right to send emails.

ElmoDud seems offended that Trump or people on his campaign staff (or similar people on his team) think that they have a right to send emails.
Offended? Are you kidding.
No other Presidential candidate has asked me to have dinner with him, ride on his plane, be on his advisory committee, call me his friend, offer special Trump shirts and hats that no one else can get.
I am excited, everyday, to receive more emails from my friend Donald Trump.

Are you jealous?

Oh man. I just received th email below from Don. They want to sentence Don to death. But if I send money, it could prevent the death penalty or life in prison for Don.
If you all want to save Don from the death penalty, you need to send him money.

1 MONTH UNTIL ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE
NOW is the time to HELP ME Save America >
THEY WANT TO SENTENCE ME TO DEATH!

You know they’d do it if they could, but Crooked Joe’s team of lowlifes and radical left thugs will settle for a LIFE SENTENCE.

If we fail to have a MASSIVE outpouring of patriotic support - right here, right now - they’ll TAKE ME OUT and move on to their real target:

YOU!!
Remember, it’s not me they’re after…

THEY’RE AFTER YOU - I’M JUST STANDING IN THEIR WAY!

But with your support,

I’ll NEVER give up.

I’LL NEVER SURRENDER!

Before the day is over, I’m asking for EVERY patriotic American to chip in and declare, “I STAND WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP!” >
Your support is the only thing standing between the Biden regime and their ultimate goal of DESTROYING AMERICA ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Please join me now. >

I know with YOU by my side, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!​

Thank you,
Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA >
Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA >
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States
Contributions to Trump National Committee JFC Inc. are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. All contributions are subject to the limits and prohibitions of the Federal Election Campaign Act. Contributions from corporations, foreign nationals (i.e., without “green cards”), federal government contractors, and other federally impermissible sources are strictly prohibited. Contributions made in the name of, or refunded by, any other person are unlawful.
Paid for by Trump National Committee JFC Inc., a joint fundraising committee composed of and authorized by Donald J. Trump for President 2024, Inc. and the Republican National Committee.​

Trump National Committee JFC Inc., PO Box 509, Arlington, VA 22216

donaldjtrump.com

Thank you for joining Team Trump. We believe this is an important way to reach our grassroots supporters with the most up-to-date information regarding President Trump, and we’re glad you’re on our team. It’s because of grassroots supporters like YOU that we’ve been able to consistently call out the Fake News media EVERY SINGLE TIME they’ve tried to spread misinformation or outright LIES about the important work President Trump is doing to SAVE AMERICA. Reaching grassroots supporters directly is CRITICAL if we’re going to Save America from Joe Biden and the Left. But in order to do that, we need to provide supporters with the most up-to-date information on all of our efforts.

TEXT "TRUMP" to 88022 to start receiving text messages from President Trump.

It’s because of the commitment and support from real Patriots, like YOU, that we will SAVE AMERICA! Thank you again for your generous support. If you'd like to change your subscription status follow this link.

Privacy Policy

Forum List

Back