Trump sends multiple emails every day

trump is a criminal lunatic who would be locked up except for his terminal affluenza.

trump outlaw.jpg

Biden is not sending tons of emails daily begging for money because he is a victim.

Victims are only victims if they let themselves be victims.
Victims are not good leaders.

I don't know about that.

Some are saying that Biden is going to release a new line of sneakers shortly.

WW
1718125785133.png

Trump send multiple emails every day.
Read a few statements below.
There is no talk on issues. It is all about him being a victim and we must take down those who wronged him.
It sounds more of a call to go to war than go vote.
No wonder his followers look at this as a war not an election. They make it jjust that. a war

I WAS JUST CONVICTED IN A WITCH HUNT TRIAL!
On this dark day in history, I’m releasing this NEVER SURRENDER BLACK MAGA hat to stand against this injustice!
----------------
After my home was RAIDED WITH DEADLY FORCE…

After I was GAGGED INTO SILENCE BY A CORRUPT JUDGE…
After I was WRONGFULLY CONVICTED ON 34 RIGGED FELONY CHARGES
-------
asked my team to identify the TOP 1% of TRUE TRUMP REPUBLICANS after my rigged Biden conviction, and guess whose name was at the top?

YOU!!
When I TAKE BACK the White House, I won’t be listening to liberal billionaires or the FAKE NEWS media that hates our country.I’ll only be taking advice from REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS LIKE YOU.
------------
Drill this into your head: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER. YOU WILL NEVER SURRENDER
-----------------
With you by my side, we will DEMOLISH the Deep State and VANQUISH our enemies.
I
Excellent email:you disapprove?

Excellent email:you disapprove?
Everyone is asking for money. I read them for entertainment. I will not give him a penney.

If a retailer sent me that many emails a day asking me to buy their product, I would turn them in to the FTC. Only the schlockiest of retailers use the technique.

Everyone is asking for money. I read them for entertainment. I will not give him a penney.

If a retailer sent me that many emails a day asking me to buy their product, I would turn them in to the FTC. Only the schlockiest of retailers use the technique.
Well yes that is ultimately the goal of all political emails from anyone.

Well yes that is ultimately the goal of all political emails from anyone.
I agree. But the techniques used says a lot about the person and their team running for office.

Ifcannot fathom that people believe the BS he puts in the emails. He acts like you are his personal friend. Inviting you to have dinner with him, fly on his plane, be on his advisery board. There is special merchandise he is selling that is only for the close friend group.
Almost nothing about political issues. It is all about how the deep state is out to get Trump and his friends. You are told you are one of those the deep state is after.

I agree. But the techniques used says a lot about the person and their team running for office.

Ifcannot fathom that people believe the BS he puts in the emails. He acts like you are his personal friend. Inviting you to have dinner with him, fly on his plane, be on his advisery board. There is special merchandise he is selling that is only for the close friend group.
Almost nothing about political issues. It is all about how the deep state is out to get Trump and his friends. You are told you are one of those the deep state is after.
Yeah....I never contribute to that shit....once they have your card number you're pretty much screwed.

That stuff is produced by a team of fundraising experts who use motivational psychology and other techniques designed to target the vulnerable.

I thought all his emails were dangerous threats of violence.

That stuff is produced by a team of fundraising experts who use motivational psychology and other techniques designed to target the vulnerable.
Our business is ecommerce consulting. We are very familiar with the various ways to use social media and electronic messaging in marketing a product. The data available in different venues can be amazing. On a web site, like Amazon, you can pin point potential customers for a specific product.
It has been proven that over saturating consumers, with too many solicitations, will be negative in long run. If you are a quality product that looks to be in the marketplace long term, you don't do it.

But the strategies, used by people/companies, on social media and electronic messaging says a lot about the company.

It can be compared to person to person sales. You have respectful informational techniques all the way to con men who bullshit to get you to buy their product.

The Trump campaign emails has the con man flavor, for sure.

I thought all his emails were dangerous threats of violence.
You are correct.
He exploits, even creates fear, in his potential followers that the Deep State is out to get them. He unites his followers in the fear. He pushes his point further by talking about violence to stop the deep state.
He paints the opposition as attacking. He will attack back. He does not use terms of fighting back in the US system, he talks about violence because you cannot trust our country.
The technique has been used by despots forever. It can be successful.

You are correct.
He exploits, even creates fear, in his potential followers that the Deep State is out to get them. He unites his followers in the fear. He pushes his point further by talking about violence to stop the deep state.
He paints the opposition as attacking. He will attack back. He does not use terms of fighting back in the US system, he talks about violence because you cannot trust our country.
Link us up to this violence.

Our business is ecommerce consulting. We are very familiar with the various ways to use social media and electronic messaging in marketing a product. The data available in different venues can be amazing. On a web site, like Amazon, you can pin point potential customers for a specific product.
It has been proven that over saturating consumers, with too many solicitations, will be negative in long run. If you are a quality product that looks to be in the marketplace long term, you don't do it.

But the strategies, used by people/companies, on social media and electronic messaging says a lot about the company.

It can be compared to person to person sales. You have respectful informational techniques all the way to con men who bullshit to get you to buy their product.

The Trump campaign emails has the con man flavor, for sure.
Well that's for sure.....I am so sick of those things I never even open them up anymore frankly so your theory about oversaturation is totally correct.

Last edited:
You are correct.
LOL................and just the other day Biden was trying to scare black people into voting for him by saying the ghosts in white robes are coming back to get the blacks.......those ghosts were democrats.......... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back