The Time Trump Faced Death In A Horrifying Helicopter Ride

Remember the time Trump fucking GOT SHOT AT?

Less than a month ago?

This place is so fucking retarded.

No, Trump isn't going to lose.

YES, KAMALA sucks.

Why do I fucking bother even posting here?

;)

Did you enjoy yesterday's "Greatest Hits" press conference yesterday? Endless lies and grievances. So unfair. So fucking crazy. Only a moron would vote for such a viscious and crazy person.

And that made up story about Willie Brown. Why would Willie Brown be talking to Donald Trump about a woman he dated for a few months in 2003? Why would Donald Trump be interested in talking about her? There was no sanity or reason for him to create this lie, and it was EASILY debunked, because everyone involved is still living. Willie Brown says it never happened.

Trump is the not very smart, low IQ candidate who doesn't know what day of the week it is, candidate.

Last edited:
This is confusing a black man with a white man. Not a stretch of the truth.

Willy Brown, who is still living, said he NEVER spoke to Trump about Kamala Harris, nor would he. So yeah. EVERYTHING Trump said was a lie. He was never in a helicopter with Willy Brown, and he never had a conversation with Brown about Kamala Harris - so that part is a total fabrication.

The helicopter ride was with Gerry Brown, not Willy, and the helicopter ride was smooth and event free all of the way, although your brave and courageous candidate was shitting himself thinking it would crash.

That's a whole shit ton of dazed and confused there. That's a whole session on why Grandpa needs a cognitive test.

This sounds like you're making a racist joke about the death of Kobe Bryant.

Despicable.

We're talking about Donald Trump shitting his pants over nothing because he was afraid the helicopter would crash, when they were never in any danger. We're making jokes about the coward you call "strong and courageous".

Trump's helicopter ride happened long before Bryant's death, and no one so much as mentioned it, until YOU. Nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Trump didn't visit the troops overseas during the holiday for 2 years after his election because he was afraid of being shot at. And he calls members of the military "losers" for serving their country.

Trump is a coward and a bully. He was the model for Biff Tanner in the Back to the Future Series. A big blond dummy who thought he was the cat's ass because his daddy was rich. I didn't know this until after he ran for President but I've been calling him "Biff Trump" since the 1990's when he started going bankrupt.

Did you enjoy yesterday's "Greatest Hits" press conference yesterday? Endless lies and grievances. So unfair. So fucking crazy. Only a moron would vote for such a viscious and crazy person.

And that made up story about Willie Brown. Why would Willie Brown be talking to Donald Trump about a woman he dated for a few months in 2003? Why would Donald Trump be interested in talking about her? There was no sanity or reason for him to create this lie, and it was EASILY debunked, because everyone involved is still living. Willie Brown says it never happened.

Trump is the not very smart, low IQ candidate who doesn't know what day of the week it is, candidate.

Brown, a longtime top Democrat in California, was once on a helicopter without Trump when it made a “harrowing emergency landing” in 2004.

“You would have known if I had gone down on a helicopter with Trump,” Brown told the Chronicle as he also disputed Trump’s claim that he trashed Harris, who he dated for roughly one year. “I’ve never been on a helicopter with Trump.”

We're talking about Donald Trump shitting his pants over nothing because he was afraid the helicopter would crash, when they were never in any danger. We're making jokes about the coward you call "strong and courageous".

Trump's helicopter ride happened long before Bryant's death, and no one so much as mentioned it, until YOU. Nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Trump didn't visit the troops overseas during the holiday for 2 years after his election because he was afraid of being shot at. And he calls members of the military "losers" for serving their country.

Trump is a coward and a bully. He was the model for Biff Tanner in the Back to the Future Series. A big blond dummy who thought he was the cat's ass because his daddy was rich. I didn't know this until after he ran for President but I've been calling him "Biff Trump" since the 1990's when he started going bankrupt.

You're really fucking weird, lady.

That Time Trump Nearly Died in a Helicopter Crash? Didn’t Happen.​

In a news conference, the former president recounted a brush with death alongside Willie Brown, the former San Francisco mayor. A few aspects of the story don’t hold up to scrutiny.

The man's cognitive issues are getting worse by the day. Each time he speaks publicly lately he goes off into some imaginary universe that only he knows things about. Like Jerry Brown being a black man.

Former President Donald J. Trump told a jaw-dropping story on Thursday about nearly dying in a helicopter ride with Willie Brown, the former California politician and ex-boyfriend of his rival, Vice President Kamala Harris.

There was only one problem with the story. Or maybe two. Or maybe three.

It wasn’t the famous former San Francisco mayor on the helicopter flight at all. It was Gov. Jerry Brown, the former governor of California, who bears little resemblance to Willie Brown.

There was also no emergency landing, and the helicopter’s passengers were never in any danger at all, according to Gov. Gavin Newsom, who was also on the flight.

Jerry Brown, who left office in January 2019, said through a spokesman, “There was no emergency landing and no discussion of Kamala Harris.”

This man needs to be in care and not in the White House ... as does Biden, btw. But ... I mean ... JFC he's lost the last filter any man has! roflmao But maybe this is where they get their fixation on oral ... I mean men are known for it, and women too although they are sometimes more circumspect.

Asked by a reporter about Vice President Kamala Harris’ previous relationship with Brown and whether it helped her career trajectory, Trump said he knew Brown “very well” and told a story about the alleged helicopter incident.

“I know Willie Brown very well. In fact, I went down in a helicopter with him. We thought maybe this is the end. We were in a helicopter going to a certain location together, and there was an emergency landing,” Trump told reporters gathered at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida for his first news conference since the Democratic ticket was announced.

“This was not a pleasant landing, and Willie was, he was a little concerned. So I know him, I know him pretty well. I mean, I haven’t seen him in years,” Trump continued.

Forum List

Back