Do You Think That There's Going to be a Peaceful Transfer of Power if Trump Wins?

Hmm…so if that’s they case, then why does the left complain about Trump so much, if they know it’s exactly what they would do in the same situation ?
The usual hypocrite's excuse: "It's different when we do it."

To fair, I guess it's fear that drives both sides. And the parties use that fear - fanning the flames at every opportunity - to stay in power. Each side tells themselves that if they don't "fight", if they don't do the heinous things they think the other side is doing, they'll lose. And the other side will make life a living hell.

The partisan divide is artificial, but it's a real problem. If we don't get a handle on it, we're in serious risk of meltdown.

I heard Trump talking about this earlier at his press conference about how Biden doesn't think that there will be a peaceful transfer of power if Kamala Harris wins. (Darn right!!) However I do believe that if Trump wins that the violence will be even worse.

Trump wins...

Violence.

Dems win...

Reps have to go to work on Monday.

dem don't grab.jpg

I heard Trump talking about this earlier at his press conference about how Biden doesn't think that there will be a peaceful transfer of power if Kamala Harris wins. (Darn right!!) However I do believe that if Trump wins that the violence will be even worse.
Democracy needs all parties to believe in democracy. Sadly the GOP do not believe in democracy. They do not believe in America. They believe in trump.

Okay I do believe that Trump made a huge mistake in saying this. There was no peaceful transition of power in 2020 even though it was for a good reason.

Forum List

Back