Biden isn't confident there will be a peaceful transfer of power if trump wins.

I already did. You already owned it.
If Trump loses, there is a strong possibility that there will be another Jan 6. Trump claiming he won, spreading conspiracy theories, riling up his base, violence against the Capitol police.

And just to clarify, all of that stuff would be bad.

Trump is the only POTUS who did not allow for a peaceful transition of power and he’s capable of doing that again.

Are you stupid? Criminals do not convict themselves.
Criminals do not indict themselves? That is your response?

So anyone you want to be indicted is guilty because "criminals don't indict themselves". An astounding legal argument for certain.

On a side note, given that impressive leap of logic, many criminals are indicted; did they indict themselves?

If Trump loses, there is a strong possibility that there will be another Jan 6. Trump claiming he won, spreading conspiracy theories, riling up his base, violence against the Capitol police.

And just to clarify, all of that stuff would be bad.

Trump is the only POTUS who did not allow for a peaceful transition of power and he’s capable of doing that again.
I suspect our govenrment has not been idle in preparing for potential eventualities after the seditious conspiracy that took place on Trump's behalf.

I suspect our govenrment has not been idle in preparing for potential eventualities after the seditious conspiracy that took place on Trump's behalf.
They can prepare all they want. Doesn’t mean there won’t be violence.

And to be clear, violence would be bad. We don’t want violence. But Trump very likely would want violence if he loses. To be clear, I don’t agree with Trump’s desire for violence.

Forum List

Back