And THIS is Why Trump Doesn't Want to Debate Harris

Plenty of people will change their minds when she is forced to answer direct questions in a debate form. It's going to be 2020 democrat primary all over again
She will destroy Trump in a debate. She will have no problems. Trump however cannot answer a question and will ie, then try talking over people instead of answering the question. This ain't 2020.

What? I already know more about Harris than I need to know. Maybe you need to learn.
Actually you don't know shit about her. You repeat that right wing bullshit. But when she is through with Trump you will have learned.

Actually you don't know shit about her. You repeat that right wing bullshit. But when she is through with Trump you will have learned.
Actually you are showing you don't know anything about her. If you did you wouldn't support her. Well you did support racist Biden

Here we see some hecklers at a Harris rally. She handles them nicely the first time around. But they wouldn't stop so she set them right.

Trump wants none of this.

You want to see this woman laughing. Because whe she doesn't that is your ass.

The problem is that Trump will continue to act like a ridiculous fool – as he did in the 2020 debate.

He’ll try to trash the debate with moronic conspiracy theories and lies.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Actually you are showing you don't know anything about her. If you did you wouldn't support her. Well you did support racist Biden
Biden is no racist and like I said, you will learn.

The problem is that Trump will continue to act like a ridiculous fool – as he did in the 2020 debate.

He’ll try to trash the debate with moronic conspiracy theories and lies.
Yep, and when the sane citizens of this nation see that, they will understand that we cannot have any more if this madness.

Forum List

Back