Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

Mkay. It's "fair" because what's important is the content of what they are saying, not the reactions of the audience. Got it?
We have an LONG history of debating in front an audience, but now that we have a candidate who thrives in front of an audience, you dems want to change the rules. :cuckoo:

We have an LONG history of debating in front an audience, but now that we have a candidate who thrives in front of an audience, you dems want to change the rules. :cuckoo:
No, I've always wanted the no audience thing. I stopped watching these stunt shows thirty years ago because they're mostly just empty grandstanding.

All Biden did was make accusations against Trump. Its all that Kamala will do too.
I don't remember it that way. But remember trump is a criminal. Perhaps you thought accurate descriptions of him were accusations.

Why is she afraid to face him?
I certainly don’t speak for her but I’m not seeing any indication that she is scared to face him. She’s made statements that she is ready to debate at the previously scheduled ABc debate that Trump ran from

Thrives or makes a mockery of the debate process. I see it as the later.why would you want trump to make a foolish f himself again. Just to entertain you. That's sad , very sad

Hahaha, Trump tucks tail and now tries to call Kamala a coward. In the Infamous words of my buddy H… Homie don’t play that. Funny stuff
Trump just wants to make a mockery of the debate process. Fox would probably go along with that just for the ratings. Those anchors would be very prejudiced to say the least. The atmosphere would be non-conducive to a healthy debate. trump would make it a free for all. Chaos would result.

No, I've always wanted the no audience thing. I stopped watching these stunt shows thirty years ago because they're mostly just empty grandstanding.
Too bad you missed the last one. It was very informative and quite consequential, as it turned out.

Too bad you missed the last one. It was very informative and quite consequential, as it turned out.
I watched it after the fact. If they continue with the no audience format, I might tune in. It was definitely an improvement. The irony, of course, is that it totally backfired on Biden. He'd have come off much better with an audience to cover up his bewilderment.

I watched it after the fact. If they continue with the no audience format, I might tune in. It was definitely an improvement. The irony, of course, is that it totally backfired on Biden. He'd have come off much better with an audience to cover up his bewilderment.
As we said well before the debate, the coup plotters forced Joe into a debate in June to prove he had it or he didn't in order to give them time to do the Harris switcharroo

As we said well before the debate, the coup plotters forced Joe into a debate in June to prove he had it or he didn't in order to give them time to do the Harris switcharroo
Ayup. They threw him to the wolves. Sort of sad to see.

Ayup. They threw him to the wolves. Sort of sad to see.
It was. They have known of his infirmity for a long time. They should have had this discussion with him before he decided to run again, so he could "pass on the torch" in a dignified manner and they could have conducted a real primary. As you say, sad to see his "friends" so brutally stab him in the back.

I don't remember it that way. But remember trump is a criminal. Perhaps you thought accurate descriptions of him were accusations.
You democrats have shit memories. Its a continuous problem for your entire party. You guys forget EVERYTHING, even if it just happened a couple years ago.

Thrives or makes a mockery of the debate process. I see it as the later.why would you want trump to make a foolish f himself again. Just to entertain you. That's sad , very sad
Name a few famous lines from presidential debate history. Can you think of a single one, other than things that Trump said? "Youd be in jail" was one of the most effective lines in history and it drew a huge audience laugh, which played a big part in him winning in 2016. That is simply a fact.

It was. They have known of his infirmity for a long time. They should have had this discussion with him before he decided to run again, so he could "pass on the torch" in a dignified manner and they could have conducted a real primary. As you say, sad to see his "friends" so brutally stab him in the back.
And republicans have done nothing about Trump's insanity. Time to go bye bye. Or are they going to wait until they lose even more.

Name a few famous lines from presidential debate history. Can you think of a single one, other than things that Trump said? "Youd be in jail" was one of the most effective lines in history and it drew a huge audience laugh, which played a big part in him winning in 2016. That is simply a fact.
Exact words no , my memory isn't that good the most patriotic ever was John F Kennedy. Regan was good too.

Exact words no , my memory isn't that good the most patriotic ever was John F Kennedy. Regan was good too.
Yet you cant remember a single line from their debates. Me neither. None of us will EVER forget Trumps lines though. Thats my point. Trump is extremely effective in front of an audience.

Forum List

Back