Trump Holding Very Weird Press Conference: Live on YouTube

Short. Short event. Why did everybody show up? Who carried it besides the Brits on YouTube?
yet exponentially longer than Harris's news conference .. don't you find it amazing that the candidate that took over the nomination from the man that won the nomination with 14 million votes hasn't hasn't had a major news conference ?

Last edited:
Does the DNC pay you guys by the word, every time you use the word 'weird'?

I think there must be a bell that rings at the DNC, for each time it's used.
It's the perfect word to describe MAGA idiots

The Daily Show sends Jordan Klepper to MAGA rallies all the time. How would you describe the people at Trump rallies?

1723144967546.png
1723145012688.png

1723145028225.png

yet exponentially longer than Harris's news conference .. don't you find it amazing that the candidate that took over the nomination from the man that won the nomination with 14 million votes hasn't hasn't had a major news conference faggot ?
Don’t find it amazing at all. She is building a campaign. If I was advising her I wouldn’t have her rush to the press right now. Especially with the right freaking out about it.

Exactly ..

How many opposing press corps interactions has JD Vance had?
Who cares?? He can do as many as he wants. That’s his strategy. She has hers. Honestly every time I see Trump or JD do a red conference I just see how horrible and dishonest they are. I don’t think it’s doing them any favors

What the fuk do I care?

Press conferences for what? To talk about what -- her crowd size, money she's raised...
LOL ... She is the first Indian .. Black .. whatever, to have a good position for president, which the left thrives on. Is she pulling a debate moment and too scared to go off script (yes) and demonstrate her superior speaking techniques (yes)?

Trump and Vance dominate this scene while Harris hides in her basement.

He looks tired. They should've given him a chair.

He speaking about immigration -- goes into they cheat in elections. It's all about illegal immigrants being registered to vote? LOL

He has miraculous healing ability

1723145486798.png

If I ever get hit in the back of the ear with a 5.56 round traveling 3200fps, I want his ER doctor treating the wound.

LOL ... She is the first Indian .. Black .. whatever, to have a good position for president, which the left thrives on. Is she pulling a debate moment and too scared to go off script (yes) and demonstrate her superior speaking techniques (yes)?

Trump and Vance dominate this scene while Harris hides in her basement.
the basement strategy worked for Briben .. so why shouldnt they try it again ?

Forum List

Back