Do You Think That There's Going to be a Peaceful Transfer of Power if Trump Wins?

I heard Trump talking about this earlier at his press conference about how Biden doesn't think that there will be a peaceful transfer of power if Kamala Harris wins. (Darn right!!) However I do believe that if Trump wins that the violence will be even worse.

??? Why wouldn't he peacefully transfer power to Harris?

And I said that no there wasn't any why. So how is that not answering your question?
The election was fair. And if Harris loses, we won't see the shit we saw in 2020. Unless repubican states try some funny business.

Given the violence and attempted insurrections that happened after he beat hillary, xiden was a key member of the obamagate gang that planned the russian hoax, and given the polltical prosecutions, and well the fact they tried to assassinate him, I think it’s clear there won’t be a peaceful transfer from xiden and the brownshirts

The election was fair. And if Harris loses, we won't see the shit we saw in 2020. Unless repubican states try some funny business.
Let me guess, if trump wins, Republican states will have engaged in funny business, right?

Last edited:

Do You Think That There's Going to be a Peaceful Transfer of Power if Trump Wins?​

Absolutely not. Remember:
  • J6 was about a stolen election with results and questions swept immediately under the rug, you weren't even allowed to QUESTION the election, not about who won. Had Biden won in a straight up normal election without 10,000 doubts and unanswered questions, J6 never would have happened.
  • In 2016, there was no peaceful transfer---
    • Democrats boycotted his inauguration.
    • Democrats called for his impeachment.
    • Democrats called him illegitimate.
    • Democrats spent the entire four years trying to disrupt his administration at every turn while trying to impeach him.
  • If Trump wins this time---
    • Democrats have already said they intend to try to declare him disqualified.
    • They will pick right up trying to spy on him, leak him, prosecute him and impeach him.
    • They will launch an all-out media blitz attacking his every action.
    • The Left will riot in the streets destroying cities declaring him a Putin puppet and a dictator out to destroy our democracy.

High time we address that gun-loop.

Riighttt,... So why address Thomas Crooks at all then if it was his weapon who suddenly decided to open fire on Trump?

Do you have a specific question?

Yeah, what have you been drinking because I want some of that.

??? Why wouldn't he peacefully transfer power to Harris?

Because legit election or not she's going to kill America and it's already on its last legs.

No skin off my nose of you can't support your claim. Carry on.
I will.

Sorry, but I don't see much point in arguing with partisans. You're hardwired to always support your side, to deny all criticism and to see everything through the filter of the two party shitshow. If you can read the articles I posted and not see the obvious parallels with Trump's politics, I can't help you.

I will.

Sorry, but I don't see much point in arguing with partisans. You're hardwired to always support your side, to deny all criticism and to see everything through the filter of the two party shitshow. If you can read the articles I posted and not see the obvious parallels with Trump's politics, I can't help you.
No need to get snippy, you don't want to support your claim, you don't have to.

I have no tolerance for populist fascism, which is where you all are going.
To the extent that this is happening on the Right, it has not happened in a vacuum. It's a natural blowback from the surge to the far Left that we saw during Trump's administration. They outed themselves as in control of DC and they spit in the faces of the electorate that put Trump in office. There are consequences to such behavior and if they try stealing another election, those consequences will be even more dire for our country.

I'm not speaking of a civil war or widespread violence from the Right. It will be worse. They will lose all faith in elections and will withdraw their "consent of the governed". The scum in DC will quickly discover that they cannot arrest and incarcerate their way out of that situation.

Forum List

Back