Political Cartoon

1723152658167.png

There is no substance to P01135809 campaign right now. Vance dares to accuse Governor Walz of "Stolen Valor", this from a man who after graduating from Marine Boot Camp spent his time writing copy for the U.SM.C., I'm sure he very proud his 'I was there", decorations and let's not forget his award Crossed Typewriters. What an ASSHOLE!!!

Last edited:
#TamponTim is breaking the internet.... and not in a good way for the party that likes to fuck kids.... :laughing0301:

View attachment 991823
That tampon meme is freaking HILARIOUS 😂

Sad but hilarious in the world for which we live in today.

If he would have let his views be knownst during his basic training way back when, then I'd say without a doubt that such a meme (where he looks like Gomer Pile in it), would have drawn exactly the same result from Sargent Carter, otherwise if Vince Carter would have had to deal with something like that in one of those screwy episodes... It's truly unbelievable what is going on today.......

Better yet, in the real world, it would have been the same result that would have been seen or heard in the Carter barracks on that day, but my how the crazy has come to change all that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back