Zone1 Abortion is murder and I can't find any way to show otherwise.

Why, they made a mistake and owned up to it, they are wonderful mothers a couple have married and have wonderful husbands
Why, they made a mistake and owned up to it, they are wonderful mothers a couple have married and have wonderful husbands
Fair enough. I thought you were talking about some dead beat dads. I absolutely hate dead beat dads. Party on.

No not the bible man made laws only!

Um, God knew Jeremiah before he was born.

Not Globby the Fetus.

Let's start with Exodus 21:22

22 If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

So causing a miscarriage is not the same as murder, or even some serious offense they killed you for like picking up sticks on the Sabbath.

But then you have MY personal favorite, God's magic Abortion Potion.

23 “‘The priest is to write these curses on a scroll and then wash them off into the bitter water. 24 He shall make the woman drink the bitter water that brings a curse, and this water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering will enter her. 25 The priest is to take from her hands the grain offering for jealousy, wave it before the Lord and bring it to the altar. 26 The priest is then to take a handful of the grain offering as a memorial[c] offering and burn it on the altar; after that, he is to have the woman drink the water. 27 If she has made herself impure and been unfaithful to her husband, this will be the result: When she is made to drink the water that brings a curse and causes bitter suffering, it will enter her, her abdomen will swell and her womb will miscarry, and she will become a curse.

Now, key thing here. Some woman in a bronze age culture being accused of something she can be stoned to death for is probably going to be pretty nervous and will probably miscarry from pure nervousness. How many innocent women were executed over this kind of hocus-pocus?

Forum List

Back