Zone1 Abortion is a bellwether issue

Abortion is a bellwether issue. If you don't "get" why abortion is wrong, I can't explain it to you. If you understand it's wrong, none of the standard "pro-choice" arguments will persuade you.

I believe a similar division existed in the time of legalized slavery. The country was divided into who understood it was wrong, and people who didn't.

In every age, there are those who have compassion for their fellow human beings, and those who don't.

Democrats state they are the compassionate ones. They point at their positions on race, immigration, capital punishment, gun control, government programs, taxation, as proof they are compassionate.

But Democrats' support for legal abortion is a hole in their "compassion" big enough to drive an 18-wheeler truck through. They support a woman's option to take the life of her unborn child. If you don't "get" why that's wrong, I can't explain it to you.

Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Georgia have the highest maternal and infant deaths in the US. They are on par with third world countries.

Missouri is voting on whether or not abortion is a capital offense.

Aren't "Christians" special?

How many children do you have?

Forum List

Back