Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?

I don’t recall claiming he was present, al.
Trump and his fellow MAGA warriors were dug in ready to do battle.
I can see the brave leader, Trump, leading his cult members to war with the establishment that has wronged him.
Trump will prove to be the next George Washington; the next George Patton.

Trump and his fellow MAGA warriors were dug in ready to do battle.
I can see the brave leader, Trump, leading his cult members to war with the establishment that has wronged him.
Trump will prove to be the next George Washington; the next George Patton.
Not only off topic, Elmo, but also pure babbling nonsense.

More stupid distractions. It's not going to work. Real Americans see what your Stalinist Democrats have done. TRUMP 2024!!!
Biden's own spokesman just said he's going to take out Trump AND Trump supporters. "Once and for all".

Bring it Joe, you stupid fucktard.

We will see.
The Jan 6th Trump warriors found out what can happen. The next time authorities will not allpw lawless Trump warriors to go as far as they did Jan 6th.
The NEXT time, the "authorities" will be running for cover.

You better pray there isn't a next time.

Like the German Fascist who fawned over Der Führer, who believed everything that Regime said about the Jews, you better believe Benedict Donald psychophants believe every word about the Democrats.

"Joe sent in a hit squad!"

Like the German Fascist who fawned over Der Führer, who believed everything that Regime said about the Jews, you better believe Benedict Donald psychophants believe every word about the Democrats.

"Joe sent in a hit squad!"
So true. How can these people be so mindless?

Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?
Trump's words "He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED."
The FBI used the same instructions for raid on Pence and Biden's homes.
"The language Trump referenced is a standard policy statement used for issuing search warrants and was not unique to the FBI’s search of his property. It is actually meant to limit the use of deadly force."

How can people be so naieve to believe the implications that Trump mkaes through his lies.

No wonder the Trump suppoeters will be rioting in the streets when he loses in November. How far will they go?
Yeah, it's fucking obvious.

Forum List

Back