Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?

Fake voters, harvested voters, and dead voters are great for elections, but suck at fighting.

Democrats can't even fill a high-school gym with supporters. When 1000 real democrats are expected, 50 will show.
how does that square with forkintheroad7 's assertion that biden leads a rabid cult who hang on his every word?

Trump says he can’t be prosecuted for anything he did in office because of presidential immunity.

Same goes for Biden.

Not my fault.
It doesn't include election interference on the state level... for Trump or Biden... and making it impossible for a candidate to run for office with trumped up charges and a kangaroo court is exactly that...

It doesn't include election interference on the state level... for Trump or Biden... and making it impossible for a candidate to run for office with trumped up charges and a kangaroo court is exactly that...
Yes it does. Presidential immunity applies equally to state and federal law.

yeh, the elite libs think most Americans are stupid, can't see for themselves that the dims are doing everything they claim Trump was doing.. trying to interfere in an election.

So when will they be in the hot seat?

I don't know.. the Rs seem to go wimpy a lot...

Trump's words "He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED."
The FBI used the same instructions for raid on Pence and Biden's homes.
"The language Trump referenced is a standard policy statement used for issuing search warrants and was not unique to the FBI’s search of his property. It is actually meant to limit the use of deadly force."

How can people be so naieve to believe the implications that Trump mkaes through his lies.

No wonder the Trump suppoeters will be rioting in the streets when he loses in November. How far will they go?
More stupid distractions. It's not going to work. Real Americans see what your Stalinist Democrats have done. TRUMP 2024!!!

Trump's words "He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED."
"The language Trump referenced is a standard policy statement used for issuing search warrants and was not unique to the FBI’s search of his property. It is actually meant to limit the use of deadly force."

How can people be so naieve to believe the implications that Trump mkaes through his lies.

No wonder the Trump suppoeters will be rioting in the streets when he loses in November. How far will they go?
I'm not a Trump supporter per say, but I am a Trump defender and I plan on voting for him because voting for more of what we've had over the last four years is completely insane. I don't believe Biden is pushing any buttons to get Trump but there is absolutely no doubt that the Democratic Borg collective all know what their jobs are - get Trump. It's a collective thing not really organized by any one person. Almost all democrats have TDS and want to get Trump.

you scared elmer?......

Nope, The US military will be on our side.

Yeah, you bet they will. :rolleyes:

1717455249875.png

For many Trump Cult members it’s willful ignorance.

There are the blind partisan Republicans, like Bill Barr.

Others just don’t care about Trump’s corruption and lies – they’ve stated as much, some on this very forum.

And there are those on the right who share Trump’s contempt for the Constitution, rule of law, and democracy – they see Trump as the means to destroy our democratic institutions.

It's pretty obvious

Sure they do as it cast democrats as demons, makes Trump a victim, and republicans suffer from the gullibility factor.

They called ahead to let him know they were coming.

Forum List

Back