Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?

Trump's words "He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED."
The FBI used the same instructions for raid on Pence and Biden's homes.
"The language Trump referenced is a standard policy statement used for issuing search warrants and was not unique to the FBI’s search of his property. It is actually meant to limit the use of deadly force."

How can people be so naieve to believe the implications that Trump mkaes through his lies.

No wonder the Trump suppoeters will be rioting in the streets when he loses in November. How far will they go?
Biden’s a turnip who just reads the notecards Obama hands him.

Look who's talking, top this crazy Dem loon...Maxine Waters, "Trump said there will be bloodshed. I'm going to ask the justice system, what's going on with the domestic terrorists, are they preparing a civil war against us? Should we be concerned about our safety? Trump does not care about democracy or the Constitution. Trump is in love with Putin and Russia and North Korea and he's a criminal. We have got find out what the domestic terrorists are doing!!!" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Rep. Maxine Waters says Trump supporters should be investigated: 'Are they preparing a civil war?' | Fox News Video
lol, TRUMP SAID BAD THINGS!

“But mrs waters…didn’t you call on people to harass trump cabinet members? To get a crowd and push back on them?”

“Well, uh..we’re not gonna talk about that, let’s talk about trump!”

lol, they’re trying to ramp it up folks. Don’t let them get to you. Just remain calm, don’t act out, don’t let them bait you into anything. When they don’t get the violence they so desperately seek, they won’t have anywhere to go with it, their proposed narrative will be shattered.

They are going to try, so desperately, to get repubs to erupt into violence, so they can show the world “look at these people, they are going to destroy the country in order to protect a felon!”

Don’t give it to them.

Work the system. Use all of the same tactics the dems used in 2020, early voting, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, all of it.

Trump's words "He (Biden) tried to raid my home and take me out with deadly force... BUT HE FAILED."
The FBI used the same instructions for raid on Pence and Biden's homes.
"The language Trump referenced is a standard policy statement used for issuing search warrants and was not unique to the FBI’s search of his property. It is actually meant to limit the use of deadly force."

How can people be so naieve to believe the implications that Trump mkaes through his lies.

No wonder the Trump suppoeters will be rioting in the streets when he loses in November. How far will they go?
Of course. Either kill, or imprison your political opponent.

Putin tactics 101.

Just think, your boy is in a very small group. Dictators who have murdered or jailed their opposition.

Congrats, YOU are the fascist.

I doubt it.

But, then again, had the raid gone haywire and if an agent had shot and killed President Trump, I doubt that Potato would have given a damn.
Except for the fact that tRump wasn't even in the state of Florida when the DOJ came knocking! As coordinated wit the Secret Service!
MAGA

First time they have to face a line of good old boys who have been shooting their dinner for several decades, they'll head back south muy rápidamente!

My concern is that our good old boys might be disorganized, lack coordination, command and control.

Are we prepared to fight an organized force here in the home front?

The WEF Army that’s been coming across the border might be like the German troops massing along the Russian border in summer 1941

We have the munitions, we need strategy, planning, resupply, reliable communication, etc.

My concern is that our good old boys might be disorganized, lack coordination, command and control.

Are we prepared to fight an organized force here in the home front?

The WEF Army that’s been coming across the border might be like the German troops massing along the Russian border in summer 1941

We have the munitions, we need strategy, planning, resupply, reliable communication, etc.

Sorry. Don't agree with you, but thanks for your input.

Of course. Either kill, or imprison your political opponent.

Putin tactics 101.

Just think, your boy is in a very small group. Dictators who have murdered or jailed their opposition.

Congrats, YOU are the fascist.
Westwall believes the crazy bullshit Trump throws out.
Trump loves mindless humans like Westwall

Forum List

Back