Do Trump supporter's believe his claim that Biden wanted to "take out" Trump?

You imbecile. Had he been present.

Try to puzzle out the meaning or words before you post, ya dipstick.
But he wasn't present, you know it. The DOJ knew it and so did the Secret Service. There was NO chance he would have been killed and you morons drudge on about something that had 0.0% chance of happening. Fucking snowflakes!
MAGA

To know how far we have fallen, Joe is the worst President and the most corrupted and totalitarian in our history.
Agreed, but Dumb Don is no better.

Those in power appear to be using all means to keep Trump from regaining the 'presidency.' I say appear because in light of his subservience to the wishes of the Deep State during his first term and his apparent intention to continue in a possible second term...I say it is a charade—controlled opposition.

So there would have been no need for any advisory on the use of deadly force.

Yet, it’s there.

You simp.
Doesn't Benedict Donald have armed SS agents protecting him at MAL?

The same type disclaimer was in the Biden Search warrant and is in most all federal search warrants.

Of course it has been discussed in great detail and in all seriousness and many times .

Whether Piss Pot has expressed an opinion is irrelevant.

He is not in charge of America .

It would be doubtless a joint CIA and Military decision overseen by the inner sanctum of international bankers .

Agreed, but Dumb Don is no better.

Those in power appear to be using all means to keep Trump from regaining the 'presidency.' I say appear because in light of his subservience to the wishes of the Deep State during his first term and his apparent intention to continue in a possible second term...I say it is a charade—controlled opposition.
We will find out quickly.

Forum List

Back