Elon Musk: I Vowed to "Kill the Woke Mind Virus" After I Was Tricked Into Approving Transgender Surgery for My Son

When the Trans lobby decides that surgery and drugging are step 1 for kids suffering from this instead of a last resort when they become adults, then just calling them mentally ill or delusional is pretty damn tolerant.

This became an issue when they went after children, and decided men should be able to compete in women's sports.

You idiots crossed the Rubicon and then bitch when the backlash hits.

You mean like those black people who just started demanding to drink out of the white folk's water fountains?

Is a lesbian dating website that doesn't allow said lesbians to filter out trans people being tolerant?
No, they are pitching to a certain market. They probably also filter out bi-curious women.

Only when it comes to doing this shit to kids. and when the adults in question demand I deny reality.
So you can tell people how to raise their kids but we don’t get to tell you how to raise yours?

Obviously.

No one is demanding you deny reality.

The problem is you morons think this problem can be controlled at the border.

Biden has deported/expelled more people than Trump ever did. It doesn't make much of a dent because more people are coming. Now that Venezuela is about to fly apart at the seams, we can expect yet more people to arrive.

It can be will the will to do so. And Biden did that because so many have been coming, not due to any will on his part to increase the numbers. It's like saying "arrests are up" during a massive crime wave that the arrests aren't doing jack shit to fix because the criminals are just let out on bail.

You mean like those black people who just started demanding to drink out of the white folk's water fountains?

No, they are pitching to a certain market. They probably also filter out bi-curious women.

Race and this whole trans craze aren't even remotely the same thing.

That doesn't respond to my statement.

It can be will the will to do so. And Biden did that because so many have been coming, not due to any will on his part to increase the numbers. It's like saying "arrests are up" during a massive crime wave that the arrests aren't doing jack shit to fix because the criminals are just let out on bail.
Or more likely, the fact that certain international considerations have increased the volume.

Biden continued to use Title 42, long after the danger of Trump Plague had subsided. He has made deals with countries to take their citizens back who don't qualify for asylum.

The real problem is that the risk reward ration just isn't there.

The worst risk you have is getting sent back. (If your home country will take you back, and a lot of them won't, like Venezuela).

The reward is maybe you get past them. Maybe ICE is too overwhelmed securing the border to worry about you if you've blended into your respective community in a city. Maybe you even get a job. Maybe you get on the asylum list and get four year until your hearing.

I put forward a five-step program to solve the problem.

1) Convert social security cards into a biometric ID Card system.
2) Increase workplace enforcement, including incentives to rat out employers breaking the rules.
3) Create a guest worker program to meet legitimate needs with a time limit and no promise of residency.
4) Sufficiently staff asylum and immigration courts so cases are heard expeditiously.
5) Create a Marshall Plan for countries in Latin America that would build up enough economic opportunity to prevent people from wanting to leave.

Or more likely, the fact that certain international considerations have increased the volume.

Biden continued to use Title 42, long after the danger of Trump Plague had subsided. He has made deals with countries to take their citizens back who don't qualify for asylum.

The real problem is that the risk reward ration just isn't there.

The worst risk you have is getting sent back. (If your home country will take you back, and a lot of them won't, like Venezuela).

The reward is maybe you get past them. Maybe ICE is too overwhelmed securing the border to worry about you if you've blended into your respective community in a city. Maybe you even get a job. Maybe you get on the asylum list and get four year until your hearing.

I put forward a five-step program to solve the problem.

1) Convert social security cards into a biometric ID Card system.
2) Increase workplace enforcement, including incentives to rat out employers breaking the rules.
3) Create a guest worker program to meet legitimate needs with a time limit and no promise of residency.
4) Sufficiently staff asylum and immigration courts so cases are heard expeditiously.
5) Create a Marshall Plan for countries in Latin America that would build up enough economic opportunity to prevent people from wanting to leave.

Nah, you will just support dems that will grant amnesty like we all know they will.

And nothing says "ruin the economy" by putting businesses out of business for violating laws no one follows.

So you just admitted you want the illegal labor, you just don't want them darkies getting residency.

Got it.

I am pointing out that your solution would ruin our economy and do nothing to get rid of the illegals already here.

At best it would discourage more from coming, but that dog has already bitten.

Forum List

Back