Do You Think That There's Going to be a Peaceful Transfer of Power if Trump Wins?

To the extent that this is happening on the Right, it has not happened in a vacuum. It's a natural blowback from the surge to the far Left that we saw during Trump's administration. They outed themselves as in control of DC and they spit in the faces of the electorate that put Trump in office. There are consequences to such behavior and if they try stealing another election, those consequences will be even more dire for our country.
Yep. Totally agree.
I'm not speaking of a civil war or widespread violence from the Right. It will be worse. They will lose all faith in elections and will withdraw their "consent of the governed". The scum in DC will quickly discover that they cannot arrest and incarcerate their way out of that situation.
Agree again. The Dems created this whole mess. They made a concerted effort to push Trump to the fore of the Republican party, and it backfired. On all of us. And they still haven't learned anything from the exercise.

I've already supported it. I'm just not going to chase you around the denial bush.
Nah. But that's OK. I'm used to partisans such as yourself throwing bullshit claims at Trump and then refusing to support them. Don't worry, I now know not to ask you to support your bullshit.

Nah. But that's OK. I'm used to partisans such as yourself throwing bullshit claims at Trump and then refusing to support them. Don't worry, I now know not to ask you to support your bullshit.
LOL - and which party do you think I support?

See this is why I don't bother with you turds. You literally can't imagine that some people aren't invested in your two-party pissing match.

Not really. If the Trump team didn’t offer a peaceful transfer of power why should Biden? He shouldn’t.

So because you feel Trump committed a wrong, Biden or Harris can too? Then that would mean they are no better than those whom you rail against.

So because you feel Trump committed a wrong, Biden or Harris can too? Then that would mean they are no better than those whom you rail against.
Yep. That's how it all ratchets up. Each side justifies its own heinous behavior based on their perception of the other's horrible acts.

I heard Trump talking about this earlier at his press conference about how Biden doesn't think that there will be a peaceful transfer of power if Kamala Harris wins. (Darn right!!) However I do believe that if Trump wins that the violence will be even worse.
No way. It will be just like in 2016. The left are buying all kinds of insurance policies.

LOL - and which party do you think I support?
Given you're spewing the "Trump is a fascist" propaganda from the Democrat machine, it doesn't take much imagination.
See this is why I don't bother with you turds. You literally can't imagine that some people aren't invested in your two-party pissing match.
Understood. Like Harry Dresden and Harpy Eagle you're a dead skunk in the middle of the road type, pretending you're above politics.

If you can't distinguish between the governance under Trump, the nightmare that has been Biden and terror that the vapid twit Harris would wreak. I really can't help you.

Given you're spewing the "Trump is a fascist" propaganda from the Democrat machine, it doesn't take much imagination.

Understood. Like Harry Dresden and Harpy Eagle you're a dead skunk in the middle of the road type, pretending you're above politics.

If you can't distinguish between the governance under Trump, the nightmare that has been Biden and terror that the vapid twit Harris would wreak. I really can't help you.
and you are a fool letting a party tell you how to vote....who is your cult master?...

Forum List

Back