Judge Chutkan Has Trump’s Jan. 6 Case Back And Is Ready To Roll

Totally obvious, yet you couldn't argue it if your life depended end on it.

Uh, that's not how "obvious" works, son.

I've argued it, you just run to the bullshit verdict and pretend the system wasn't fucked over to get said bullshit verdict.

You appeal to authority, as a good little lemming.

I've argued it, you just run to the bullshit verdict and pretend the system wasn't fucked over to get said bullshit verdict.

You appeal to authority, as a good little lemming.
What part of the verdict do you think was bullshit?

Be specific please.

What part of the verdict do you think was bullshit?

Be specific please.

The whole indictment and trial was bullshit, resulting in a bullshit verdict.

It started with an AG saying he would "Get Trump", ran through a rubberstamp judge, and ended with a jury in a hostile jurisdiction.

A show trial worthy of Stalin and Beria.

Of course it can. It has no basis in reality. It's a lie you made up to soothe yourself.

That's why you can't make any arguments.

It's not a lie. It's a very accurate opinion.

I made arguments, you just don't like them.

The fact is he was convicted. The good opinion is that the conviction was bullshit as was the whole trial starting with the indictment.

Unlike leftists, I don't confuse facts and opinions.

Lie. And as I said, you will now spend 10 pages lying that you did.

Because you don't have any.

Because there are none to be had.

Not a lie. Again a lie has to be about facts, and told by a person deliberately stating something other than said facts or truth. that they know are the facts or the truth.

You just don't like my opinions, and all you can counter them with is "I don't think so, liar, and appeal to the process I am calling out as corrupt.

It is a lie.

No you have not posted any arguments. Nor will you.

These are self soothing lies cultists tell themselves, because the only alternative is to admit your mangod did something wrong. And that's not possible.

Nothing more.

I have, you just can't even think of them, because of your prog training.

The Right thinks the Left's ideas are Retarded, the Left thinks the Right's ideas shouldn't even exist.

To you there is only one reality, the one where every prog idea is the only truth, and anything else is a lie. It's pathetic, and intellectually stale.

I have, you just can't even think of them, because of your prog training.

The Right thinks the Left's ideas are Retarded, the Left thinks the Right's ideas shouldn't even exist.

To you there is only one reality, the one where every prog idea is the only truth, and anything else is a lie. It's pathetic, and intellectually stale.
Like I said... ten pages of this toddlerish attempt... squirm more...

Forum List

Back