Judge Chutkan Has Trump’s Jan. 6 Case Back And Is Ready To Roll

Non response, like all your responses. you just run to the verdict, then reference some idiot lefty saying it was Kosher, and then bray about it like the jackass you are.
Still going... how frustrating for you it must be not to able to argue a single one of your claims.

Still going... how frustrating for you it must be not to able to argue a single one of your claims.

I've argued it ad nauseum, and like a good prog lemming, you just deny any argument that goes against your cherished "we got um, fuh fuh fuh" narrative.

I just enjoy making you type the same bullshit over and over, at least until I get bored of it.

Om nom nom nom.

The whole indictment and trial was bullshit, resulting in a bullshit verdict.

That isn't specific. Can you cite something specific that you thought was bullshit?

It started with an AG saying he would "Get Trump", ran through a rubberstamp judge, and ended with a jury in a hostile jurisdiction.

Link? "Get Trump"? Context is needed. Thanks.

A show trial worthy of Stalin and Beria.
Thanks for your opinion. I am more interested in facts.

That isn't specific. Can you cite something specific that you thought was bullshit?

Link? "Get Trump"? Context is needed. Thanks.

Thanks for your opinion. I am more interested in facts.

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

clear enough for you, mouth-breather?

No, you are interested as parading your own opinions as facts.

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G

clear enough for you, mouth-breather?

No. That isn't what specific means.

having a special application, bearing, or reference; specifying, explicit, or definite:
to state one's specific purpose.

No, you are interested as parading your own opinions as facts.
For example?

No. That isn't what specific means.

having a special application, bearing, or reference; specifying, explicit, or definite:
to state one's specific purpose.

For example?

I've been through this over and over. Every complaint I make is dismissed. read my previous posts and respond to those.

evidence speaks
What evidence?
After its ponderous sojourn at the Supreme Court, the Jan. 6 case against Donald Trump was officially returned Friday to U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan in Washington, D.C., and she immediately picked it back up again and started moving it forward.

Among her initial actions, notably undertaken over the weekend, Chutkan:

1. set a Friday, Aug. 9 deadline for the parties to submit a proposed scheduling order for pretrial proceedings;
  2. set a status conference for next Friday, Aug. 16,
  3. denied a pending Trump motion to dismiss the case on statutory grounds, but gave him the chance to re-up it once the immunity questions in the case are resolved.
  4. denied a pending Trump motion to dismiss the case on the grounds of selective and vindictive prosecution.
And just like that, the case was up and running again. But don’t hold your breath that this will go to trial before the election. Time is simply too short at this point.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/morni...s-trumps-jan-6-case-back-and-is-ready-to-roll

But, and this is a big but, the SCOTUS successfully dragged its feet..........delaying the immunity ruling for months........making it impossible for the case to come to trial before the election..........just like the majority wanted.

There has been some specious discussion about Biden weaponizing the DoJ. Between trump's SC's active assistance in delaying this case, and of course his sock puppet Aileen trying to block his prosecution in the docs case, no prez in history has been so advantaged by the corrupt result of judicial appointments.
The SCOTUS ruling on Presidential immunity could limit the indictment, the need for Chutkan to address evidentiary hearings with regard to Presidential immunity. How the ruling will effect other Trump prosecutions, etc. Says right there in your link. This is not at all settled and will be meaningless when Trump is re elected. But you, go ahead and grasp at straws if it makes you feel better. :itsok:

They must have been poor complaints.

Yawn...so could anyone say about anything.

Useless poster is useless.

Why are so many posters with animal avatars on this board useless morons?

It goes back to the DERP LORD, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

LAIR!

Useless poster is useless.

Why are so many posters with animal avatars on this board useless morons?

It goes back to the DERP LORD, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

LAIR!
That's a long winded way of saying you can't back your claims.

What did I lie about?

Forum List

Back