Trump. Abortions no longer a major issue and other related issues.

With Intact Dilation and Evacuation the fetus was outside of the woman's body except for the head.

We banned that and it was upheld based upon the formula set up RvW.

With the overturn of RvW that restriction was tossed also.
i'm no fan of that but the baby isn't on the table as the doctor decides to kill him or not. which would be the quote

the reason the girls don't like time limits is because the process of proving that the baby is less than 6 weeks might take 6 weeks, and if i really wanted to slow her down with mandatory counseling or the ultrasound thing (not covered by insurance) or you .............

i'm no fan of that but the baby isn't on the table as the doctor decides to kill him or not. which would be the quote

the reason the girls don't like time limits is because the process of proving that the baby is less than 6 weeks might take 6 weeks, and if i really wanted to slow her down with mandatory counseling or the ultrasound thing (not covered by insurance) or you .............

Most people support restrictions on birth control abortions after 10-15 weeks or so.

Yet the abortion rights people consider that no deal.

Actually spin from pro abortion blogs and left wing sources about abortion are more propaganda than fact and they don't tell the story. What could be more democratic than Trump's plan to allow the states to dictate their own abortion policy?

Actually spin from pro abortion blogs and left wing sources about abortion are more propaganda than fact and they don't tell the story. What could be more democratic than Trump's plan to allow the states to dictate their own abortion policy?
if that bill. sure to pass in congress, makes it to trump's desk. he will sign it. maybe the federalist judges will strike it down. (they are going for contraception.)
Yes, there is stupid hyperbole concerning the situation.
hyperbole that will be repeated here as fact.

You people are the only ones still harping on the issue, it was removed from the gop plank months ago.

Then again abortion and TDS is all the leftist dems have. :dunno:
It’s still an issue. You’re just trying to stop talking about it because you know how unpopular overturning Roe was and how unpopular a national abortion ban would be.

And we all know you’re going to pass a national abortion ban the first chance you get.

It’s still an issue. You’re just trying to stop talking about it because you know how unpopular overturning Roe was and how unpopular a national abortion ban would be.

And we all know you’re going to pass a national abortion ban the first chance you get.

Overturning Roe is completely separate from the issue of HOW to regulate abortion.

Republicans lose people like me when they try to go with a national ban. All you have is fearmongering on this issue.

Overturning Roe allowed places like NY and CA to allow abortion up to the last second, just like you ghouls wanted.

Trump seems to understand that abortion is a losing issue for Republicans but he is wrong, it's going to be a big deal still.

https://thehill.com/homenews/4819080-trump-downplays-abortion-issue/

I argued the Republicans should have sided with Roberts. I believe he went with a 20 weeks ban which would have fit an updated RvW timeline. Viable.

Premature babies are now routinely viable at 22 weeks. 21 in some cases so 20 would have gave the benefit of the doubt.

https://www.wsj.com/health/healthcare/premature-babies-hospitals-pregnancy-fa1f091f

What we got is an increase in abortions.

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/24/abortion-increase-roe-wade-state-ban

If Trump didn't want abortion to be a major issue in this years election he shouldn't have picked a guy that has made such creepy policy proposals over abortion.

JD Vance called for ‘federal response’ to block women from traveling for abortions
While Vance’s call to block women from traveling to other states to get abortions goes against the GOP argument that it is a states’ rights issue, the ultimate CREEPS are the Democrats pushing for abortion to be legal up to the 9th month and immediately after the child is born.

While Vance’s call to block women from traveling to other states to get abortions goes against the GOP argument that it is a states’ rights issue, the ultimate CREEPS are the Democrats pushing for abortion to be legal up to the 9th month and immediately after the child is born.

Vance is wrong on that, unless he is talking about minors, and in that case only parents or guardians should be allowed to do it.

Example of the hyperbole noted earlier.

Overturning Roe is completely separate from the issue of HOW to regulate abortion.

Republicans lose people like me when they try to go with a national ban. All you have is fearmongering on this issue.

Overturning Roe allowed places like NY and CA to allow abortion up to the last second, just like you ghouls wanted.
Claiming you will leave it up to the states is a complete fucking lie.

Hypothetically speaking, if 40 states voted to allow abortion, would conservatives be ok with that? “Hey we left it up to the states, and the people in those states decided that they want to murder babies, and that’s perfectly fine with us. Go ahead and murder those babies. Murder as many of them as you like. Yay democracy. ‘Merica!”

I don’t believe that for a second. You’re not ok with leaving it up to the states. You guys will pass a national abortion ban the first chance you get, and we all know it.

More fear mongering from Republicans
Third trimester abortions are extremely rare and usually involve a late diagnosis of severe health issues with the baby

That is why it needs to be left to the woman and her doctor

As a matter of fact, I think Shitcago allows post-birth abortions all the time!
And there's that compulsive bullshit manufacturing we have all come to know and recognize from MAGA morons.

Claiming you will leave it up to the states is a complete fucking lie.

Hypothetically speaking, if 40 states voted to allow abortion, would conservatives be ok with that? “Hey we left it up to the states, and the people in those states decided that they want to murder babies, and that’s perfectly fine with us. Go ahead and murder those babies. Murder as many of them as you like. Yay democracy. ‘Merica!”

I don’t believe that for a second. You’re not ok with leaving it up to the states. You guys will pass a national abortion ban the first chance you get, and we all know it.

No it isn't.

That's up to the people in those States. Republicans are learning total bans aren't popular. 10-15 week limits on birth control abortions are.

I don't support an national abortion anything.

Forum List

Back