Trump does not have the nerve to have a solid stance on key issues: deflection or contradiction

Meaning what?

Abolish the FDA and the drug review process?

This looks like a manufactured issue to rev up the drunken party girl vote against trump
Abolish the FDA? Let’s instead codify abortion into federal law. That would be simpler.

Abolish the FDA? Let’s instead codify abortion into federal law. That would be simpler.
As long as abortion is abused the states have the rights. Abortions still exist. At some point our system will decline enough where politics of everyday living will be more regional anyway.

Everything the OP whines about requires Congress. Leaving options available is the smart move. Should America be dumb enough to allow Democrats the House or Senate, Trump will have to compromise if he wants anything. The most pressing matters don't require Congress, border control and fixing the disaster of Biden's foreign non-policy.

In 1999, Trump said he was"very pro-choice". Gee I wonder why that changed. Oh wait it's because he panders to republicans now. Now abortion is bad! in 2022, he took credit for overturning Roe vs Wade
Let’s pretend for a moment that that is true. So? People don’t mature and change their mind? 🤦🏼‍♂️

Trump likes to say now, conveniently, that "it's up to the states". Gee who saw that coming? Of course besides being bullshit,
Because it is. If you weren’t illiterate, you could actually read the U.S. Constitution and see that the federal government is explicitly restricted to 18 enumerated powers, and abortion isn’t one of them (neither is “healthcare” - not that abortion is healthcare, but I know that’s a favorite lie of you lying leftists) 🤦🏼‍♂️

In 1999, Trump said he was"very pro-choice". Gee I wonder why that changed. Oh wait it's because he panders to republicans now. Now abortion is bad!
In 2006, Democrats screamed "secure the border". Gee I wonder why that changed. Oh wait it's because they pander to foreigners now. Now secure borders are bad! Because the Democrats have absolutely nothing to offer the American people, so they know they need votes from millions of foreigners to stay in power.

My favorite part about all of these posts by Billy000 is that he thinks he’s got something. He has this moment where he feels sooooo clever, and rushes to USMB to post his “ah-ha gotcha”, only to fall flat on his face 😂

Dude can’t even take 3 minutes to do some basic research on Google 😂

Forum List

Back