Trump. Abortions no longer a major issue and other related issues.

Trump supports a 15 week fetal age limit on abortion and supports IVF. The Democrat Gaslighting Campaign continues to sow the LIES on YOUTUBE and TikTok that Trump wants an all out abortion ban and is against IVF. Lies are all the Democrats have, we'll see if they can convince enough ill-informed Americans to believe them.
Trump constantly brags he is responsible for the repeal of Roe v. Wade.

So he is responsible for the fallout of that repeal.

For example, the Alabama Supreme Court just banned IVF.

And that's on Trump.

Other states have enacted all-out bans of abortion.

And that's on Trump.

Trump constantly brags he is responsible for the repeal of Roe v. Wade.

So he is responsible for the fallout of that repeal.

For example, the Alabama Supreme Court just banned IVF.

And that's on Trump.

Other states have enacted all-out bans of abortion.

And that's on Trump.

Trump has ZERO to do with politics in Alabama.

Alabama was like that well before Trump even tried to run for office.

More fear mongering from Republicans
Third trimester abortions are extremely rare and usually involve a late diagnosis of severe health issues with the baby

That is why it needs to be left to the woman and her doctor
What the Democrats want is that abortion be up to the woman and doctor into the 8th, 9th month and immediately after the baby is born.

Yes or No?

No it isn't.

That's up to the people in those States. Republicans are learning total bans aren't popular. 10-15 week limits on birth control abortions are.

I don't support a national abortion anything.
Uh huh. So after all this talk about abortion being murder, now you guys are fine with baby murder being legal.

Right.

Uh huh. So after all this talk about abortion being murder, now you guys are fine with baby murder being legal.

Right.

Show anywhere I have called it murder. It is killing a unique human life, but it isn't murder by law.

And to me, the line between freedom and responsibility for birth control abortions is somewhere between 10-15 weeks.

I believe that was decided by the SCOTUS, and the decision is binding. States can make it illegal, or the individuals can just move to a sithole where it's allowed. As a matter of fact, I think Shitcago allows post-birth abortions all the time!

By gang members

Show anywhere I have called it murder. It is killing a unique human life, but it isn't murder by law.

And to me, the line between freedom and responsibility for birth control abortions is somewhere between 10-15 weeks.
Conservatives in general. Not you specifically.

Conservatives argue that abortion is murder. Why should I believe that conservatives are suddenly fine with legalized baby murder? Why should I believe that conservatives won’t push a national abortion ban the first chance they get?

I smell bullshit.

Republicans know better than think they can get a nationwide ban
After the election, they will pass more stringent state bans and restrictions on access
The Supreme Court is where the real damage will be done
I am one who believes abortion should be left to the states.

But everyone will be surprised to discover the number of abortions will be unchanged.

No he didn’t
You clearly have not been paying attention.

“Ohio bans abortion in 2022, or let’s say 2024. And then, you know, every day George Soros sends a 747 to Columbus to load up disproportionately Black women to get them to go have abortions in California. And of course, the left will celebrate this as a victory for diversity – uh, that’s kind of creepy.”

If Trump thinks abortion is no longer a big issue he is wrong.

If you think that you are wrong.

It’s a BIG issue with women voters

There are more single who-ers who have as their only issue the right to kill their baby than decent people suspected.

Conservatives in general. Not you specifically.

Conservatives argue that abortion is murder. Why should I believe that conservatives are suddenly fine with legalized baby murder? Why should I believe that conservatives won’t push a national abortion ban the first chance they get?

I smell bullshit.

Some do. But after the defeats in some borderline States they are going to realize they have to temper their expectations.

Many more are like me who want some restrictions as I stated, at the State level. 10-15 weeks for birth control abortions.

They can push all they want, unless they get supermajorities of people who want to ban it, it's physically impossible for it to happen.

The SC justices who overturned Roe did just that, because Roe was shit law, based on nothing but the desires of the Justices who passed it. As bad as Plessey was in that regards.

if that bill. sure to pass in congress, makes it to trump's desk. he will sign it. maybe the federalist judges will strike it down. (they are going for contraception.)

hyperbole that will be repeated here as fact.
It's a done deal since the Supreme Court threw out Roe v Wade. Why are democrat activists so afraid of allowing American citizens to determine their own future regarding the killing of the unborn? Does it go back to the Wilson and Hitler concept of eugenics?

Forum List

Back