We had a total disaster Presidency from one derelict National Guard, W, do we want another in Walz?

what's really weird is Tampon Timmy lying about his record. It's like he isn't proud of it, but who can be proud about being demoted for not fullfilling their duties?

Veteran who served in Tim Walz's battalion addresses stolen valor accusations: 'Far darker than people think'​

"He's used the rank that he never achieved in order to advance his political career," he said. "I mean, he still says he's a retired command sergeant major to this day, and he's not. He uses the rank of others to make it look like he's a better person than he is."
The problem is, he didn't lie.

haha but you voted for Xiden...and Harris...neither served....and now you are backing Tampon Timmy who steals valor...

you are pathetic
Kamala isnt black. Tim didnt serve. Go with those arguments. I think you guys will do really well in Nov. I mean the polls right now are just a point in time. You’ll come back.

Kamala isnt black. Tim didnt serve. Go with those arguments. I think you guys will do really well in Nov. I mean the polls right now are just a point in time. You’ll come back.
Nobody is making those arguements. Weirdo

The problem is, he didn't lie.
A command Sgt. Major is more than just another E9, he actually is assisting a commanding officer carry out his duties. I listened to the explanation of the retired command Sgt. Major talking to Ingraham and he is who told the truth. I had an uncle who served as one at that rank.
1723136995201.png

Forum List

Back